Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Joystick

    Thanks. It's a real missed opportunity with Ben Reilly back in the webs as Spider-Man that Joystick hasn't come back, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  2. #17
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks. It's a real missed opportunity with Ben Reilly back in the webs as Spider-Man that Joystick hasn't come back, too.
    I know, right?! When she aligned with The Grandmaster, I was expecting BIG things of EPIC proportions (LOL):


  3. #18
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,980

    Default

    edit: oops. Thought this was a general villain post. Let me see...Goblin Queen comes to mind...

    ...okay, now I'm thinking there needs to be more female Marvel villains.
    Last edited by phonogram12; 01-27-2022 at 12:06 PM.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

  4. #19
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! When she aligned with The Grandmaster, I was expecting BIG things of EPIC proportions (LOL):

    Indeed. The Great Game coming back and Beyond sending Ben to shut it down as Spider-Man could have been a good enough excuse to get him and Joystick fighting each other again.

    Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    edit: oops. Thought this was a general villain post. Let me see...Goblin Queen comes to mind...

    ...okay, now I'm thinking there needs to be more female Marvel villains.
    There are a lot, they just don't get as much play as they should.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  5. #20
    Kosher Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Otherworld
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    I’ve got a very, very long list. In no particular order.

    Selene
    Asp
    Umar
    Superia
    Madame Masque
    Typhoid Mary
    Lilith
    Goblin Queen
    Titania
    Calypso
    Margali Szardos
    Dream Queen
    Gilded Lily
    Lady Octopus
    White Rabbit
    Dansen Macabre
    Yellowjacket
    Karnilla
    Lorelei
    Zaladane
    Candra

  6. #21
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’ve got a very, very long list. In no particular order.

    Selene
    Asp
    Umar
    Superia
    Madame Masque
    Typhoid Mary
    Lilith
    Goblin Queen
    Titania
    Calypso
    Margali Szardos
    Dream Queen
    Gilded Lily
    Lady Octopus
    White Rabbit
    Dansen Macabre
    Yellowjacket
    Karnilla
    Lorelei
    Zaladane
    Candra
    It's a very solid list. Some of those should definitely be up for Big Bad(s) of the Marvel Universe stature.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  7. #22
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,407

    Default

    Definitely, my next choice would be...

    The Crimson Cowl

  8. #23
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Dunno if this counts, but another favorite would be...

    Doctor Spectrum

    That Dr. Spectrum might not count, since that was a just a female host body being controlled by the prism--but there was a different Dr. Spectrum who was a woman: Alice Nugent!

  9. #24
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’ve got a very, very long list. In no particular order.

    Selene
    Asp
    Umar
    Superia
    Madame Masque
    Typhoid Mary
    Lilith
    Goblin Queen
    Titania
    Calypso
    Margali Szardos
    Dream Queen
    Gilded Lily
    Lady Octopus
    White Rabbit
    Dansen Macabre
    Yellowjacket
    Karnilla
    Lorelei
    Zaladane
    Candra
    Margali Szardos was definitely one of my choices (frankly, I'd rather see more of her than Umar or Morgana le Fay as much). I forgot all about Yellowjacket/Rita DeMara, but yeah, she was a favorite, although I don't really think of her as a villain anymore.

    Typhoid Mary is another one I forgot, and definitely worth a deeper look.

    There was a female Scorpion recently (with actual super-powers, not a battlesuit) that I liked, and wouldn't mind seeing more of.

    Also, Nekra, a mutant who doesn't spent much (if any) time on the X-side of the franchise, and Erishkigal, my favorite Deviant femme fatale!

  10. #25
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,209

    Default


  11. #26
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Definitely, my next choice would be...

    The Crimson Cowl
    I think Justine and Sasha Hammer are about due for a reappearance by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Margali Szardos was definitely one of my choices (frankly, I'd rather see more of her than Umar or Morgana le Fay as much). I forgot all about Yellowjacket/Rita DeMara, but yeah, she was a favorite, although I don't really think of her as a villain anymore.

    Typhoid Mary is another one I forgot, and definitely worth a deeper look.

    There was a female Scorpion recently (with actual super-powers, not a battlesuit) that I liked, and wouldn't mind seeing more of.

    Also, Nekra, a mutant who doesn't spent much (if any) time on the X-side of the franchise, and Erishkigal, my favorite Deviant femme fatale!
    Still a bit mad the Rita DeMara Yellowjacket hasn't gotten her turn in the resurrection queue yet, and would that female Scorpion you're referring to be Carmilla Black, by any chance? I'd have liked to see more of her, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •