Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Kate and Dick have also not much interaction.
    I you would go by who is closest to Dick, Helena should have been on the cover over Steph and Cass.
    True, but Dick and Kate at least worked together recently in Tec'. The last time Dick actually spoke with Duke was years ago.

I assume the people who complained about the cover were Webtoon readers. People who actually read Nightwing should know that Dick and Duke aren't even remotely close.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which I remember people complaining about because it was supposed to be celebrating Robin.
    And probably contributed to why most people tended to hate Bluebird during B&R Eternal and Batman Eternal, mainly because of how heavily she was pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    True, but Dick and Kate at least worked together recently in Tec'. The last time Dick actually spoke with Duke was years ago.

I assume the people who complained about the cover were Webtoon readers. People who actually read Nightwing should know that Dick and Duke aren't even remotely close.
    Yeah, i think so too. I saw some complaints about how they took Dick's "brother" off the cover to put his dog. Like what? Since when is Duke his brother? Then i remembered the Webtoon.

Dick and Duke had more interactions in less then a year of that Webtoon than the actual comics.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    True, but Dick and Kate at least worked together recently in Tec'.
    But also only as part of a bigger Operation, that involved like half of the Bat-characters.

I think Jason is actually the only one, who had an actual team up with her in his series, at least post rebirth. Pre rebirth she might have had one with Barbara, but I'm not remembering the details.

Btw. I found it kind of wired that Tim went to Kate for relationship advice, since they are not particularly close, and Kate has not exactly a track record of successful relationships. While Tim is likely the Batfamily member with best track record in this regard.

But also only as part of a bigger Operation, that involved like half of the Bat-characters.

I think Jason is actually the only one, who had an actual team up with her in his series, at least post rebirth. Pre rebirth she might have had one with Barbara, but I'm not remembering the details.

Btw. I found it kind of wired that Tim went to Kate for relationship advice, since they are not particularly close, and Kate has not exactly a track record of successful relationships. While Tim is likely the Batfamily member with best track record in this regard.
    There were two different team-ups with Batwoman and Batgirl. Once during the New 52 during I think the second arc of Simone's run and once in the first annual of the Burnside run in a collection of stories.

I think Tim went to Kate (if we're talking the Webtoon) because she's the only other LGBTQ+ Bat and they really wanted to learn hard into that because, y'know, Bernard .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There were two different team-ups with Batwoman and Batgirl. Once during the New 52 during I think the second arc of Simone's run and once in the first annual of the Burnside run in a collection of stories.
    Ah OK I don't remember that Annual story.

Ah OK I don't remember that Annual story.
    Yeah, it was from annual #3:

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Bring back this Bruce

When Dick left the nest someone has to fill in the puns

Though he did back for a bit during Tynion's run, pulling out his bat-tery

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Don Newton art. Love those comics from the early 80's.

Batman Family 66.

TVBatFam.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Don Newton art. Love those comics from the early 80's.

Batman Family 66.

TVBatFam.jpg
    Ah, the Batfamily of TV .

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Don't recall this mini-series at all.
    Cover with early 2000's BatFam.
    Art by Paul Gulacy.

BatFamGulacy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Don't recall this mini-series at all.
    Cover with early 2000's BatFam.
    Art by Paul Gulacy.

BatFamGulacy.jpg
    Looks like it's related to Officer Down?

Jason "rescuing" Tim in WFA. Really though, he gave more pointers to the kidnappers than actually try to free Tim.

And, this. Simply for having Steph and Jason interact. No, I don't really ship them. I just like seeing the two interact, as I think they would be pretty good friends.

Is Jason the main character of that Wayne Family Adventures webtoon? I don't read it but all I ever see are images of Jason being posted about it.