Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Now that I think about it, does Tim have a redheaded love interest? I think it's only blonde's and brunettes.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that I think about it, does Tim have a redheaded love interest? I think it's only blonde's and brunettes.
    er, do we count Vicki Vale when Alfred says that Master Timothy is far too young for you?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    er, do we count Vicki Vale when Alfred says that Master Timothy is far too young for you?
    Vicki Vale and those Wayne boys, I tell ya .

Are people still following the Wayne family adventures? The latest issue's the 1st time I didn't feel it. The guilt tripping and dunking on Dick just rubbed me the wrong way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Are people still following the Wayne family adventures? The latest issue's the 1st time I didn't feel it. The guilt tripping and dunking on Dick just rubbed me the wrong way.
    Tim is too old to be acting like that what a cry baby

I like seeing Dick and Tim's brotherly bond on display but I feel like if anyone would complain about Dick spending more time with others it would be Damian because of how close he is with Dick and his own emotional issues.

But it was kind of surreal seeing Wayne Family Adventures Dick finally drop the smile.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

No... the novelty wore off when every chapter is cute... it's like too much sugar, and tumblr almost post every panel anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Tim is too old to be acting like that what a cry baby
    Is he though... Damian just turned 9, he's probably younger too

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Batman Annual #7.

BatmanAnnual7.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Batman Annual #7.

BatmanAnnual7.jpg
    Ah, the old Batwoman days...

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I thought it was odd that they went with that plot direction. The opposite is true in comics where Tim is a co star in Nightwing.

I'm still enjoying the series though I'm ready for them to introduce some conflict. It's very one note. Sweet. That'll get old fast for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like seeing Dick and Tim's brotherly bond on display but I feel like if anyone would complain about Dick spending more time with others it would be Damian because of how close he is with Dick and his own emotional issues.

But it was kind of surreal seeing Wayne Family Adventures Dick finally drop the smile.
    Glad he did. I'm not a fan of the always smiling, bad joke cracking, family punching bag Dick Grayson we've had thus far.
    Disappointed with their portrayal of Dick in this series. He is everything I dislike about fanon Dick Grayson with not enough of the canon counterpart to beef him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    No... the novelty wore off when every chapter is cute... it's like too much sugar, and tumblr almost post every panel anyway

Is he though... Damian just turned 9, he's probably younger too
    Tim in this series looks older than the comic version. He looks at least 16 to me but who knows this is it's own thing.

He also acts older. **** he's a coffee addict, I seriously hope he isn't younger than 16.

The series is cute.

Tim in this series looks older than the comic version. He looks at least 16 to me but who knows this is it's own thing.

He also acts older. **** he's a coffee addict, I seriously hope he isn't younger than 16.

The series is cute.
    Steph and Tim look like they could pass for 18.

Now that you mention that, what's so wrong coffee? I've been taking coffee for my breakfast since I was like 12 or so (cream coffee, I think it's the name. You put milk in it). Two cups a day. It's not worse than tea or Coke. It's not an actual drink either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Now that you mention that, what's so wrong coffee? I've been taking coffee for my breakfast since I was like 12 or so (cream coffee, I think it's the name. You put milk in it). Two cups a day. It's not worse than tea or Coke. It's not an actual drink either.
    It might be cultural. I'm used to coffee being a grown up vice due to it being additive.