Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I do like how they mentioned Jason overhearing a talk between Tim and Steph where he told Steph how he was feeling...because that might be the closest I can get to any TimxSteph stuff in that comic.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It might be cultural. I'm used to coffee being a grown up vice due to it being additive.
    Well, sugar is addictive too, as many other foods kids and teens eat regularly. It's not like it's the coffee alone.
    I mean, yeah, it must be cultural.
    Feels weird for me, to be honest.
    But then, it's cultural.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 03-06-2022 at 02:21 PM.

Astonishing Member

the Bat pets are family too, Titus, Ace, Batcow, Alfred the cat. Anyone worried about their fate when Mr. Worth blew up Wayne's townhouse in Mariko Tamaki current run? I recalled seeing all the pets going with Bruce when he left the Manor in Tomasi last Detective issue. i'm praying nothing bad happened and they survived and Bruce able to get them in his rebuilt place I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    the Bat pets are family too, Titus, Ace, Batcow, Alfred the cat. Anyone worried about their fate when Mr. Worth blew up Wayne's townhouse in Mariko Tamaki current run? I recalled seeing all the pets going with Bruce when he left the Manor in Tomasi last Detective issue. i'm praying nothing bad happened and they survived and Bruce able to get them in his rebuilt place I suppose.
    They're clever animals. I'm sure they're okay .

They do have a dragon in case of emergency.

I assume they are fine since Ace is still showing up in Urban Legends.

The rest most likely will show up in when Damian returns to Gotham soon. Williamson did promise a reunion with his pets and I think this is where we'll get it.

Astonishing Member

thats a relief. huge animal lover here, especially cats.

This variant for Dark Crisis 1 by Redondo belongs here too:

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

That is just great right there, chef's kiss
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

Go batfamily go

Nice cover. I like it a lot.

(Even if it's a variant, and a variant about legacy, that Jason is there in the second line gives me some hope he's not entirely forgotten for this event)
    Last edited by Zaresh; 03-08-2022 at 08:15 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Awesome Cover

I hope if Dick takes a lead role in the Batfamily again with Batman gone that he gets treated better than he is in the current 'Tec arc.

Also Jason doesn't need all that armor...or the crowbar, but that's splitting hairs .

It looks like they gave him a crowbar cause of the toy lines, at least by what i read on his appreciation thread.

But it looks really stupid. I wish he could go back to be the guy with the guns.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

It looks like they gave him a crowbar cause of the toy lines, at least by what i read on his appreciation thread.

But it looks really stupid. I wish he could go back to be the guy with the guns.
    It's not just Jason. It happened to other characters too. And probably not just because of the toys. But yes, that's our most solid guess. We even have some soft evidence going towards that direction.

Crowbards are silly, but guns aren't needed either. Jason was a jack of all traders before, he used from knives to bazookas. Also hand to hand combat, and anything in between.

He uses some fancy weapon in FS Gotham.
    And a silly but awesome crazy armoured bike. Man, that was cool... It was awsome crazy. It was hilariously cool awesome.