All-New Member

Default How to get started on this platform?

How to get started on this platform?

BANNED

Just comment on stuff that interests you. If you have specific characters there's probably a thread talking about them. If you're (like me) interested in comics but without much that isn't repetitive to say about them you can instead look to the Community or other threads where things outside of comics are discussed with other geeks/nerds who share your interest in comics.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Just comment on stuff that interests you. If you have specific characters there's probably a thread talking about them. If you're (like me) interested in comics but without much that isn't repetitive to say about them you can instead look to the Community or other threads where things outside of comics are discussed with other geeks/nerds who share your interest in comics.
    Wait... that initiation ritual I went through was not mandatory?

You have to do this!

This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onlinquran View Post
    The first thing to do is to get familiar with how the forum operates.

If you look just below the blue section with the forum name and links to the main page there is a link called settings. It takes you so a section that explains the features of the forum (see screen cap below). you will find out about making your avatar (the size limit is 39 kb or 120 x 120 pixels, whichever is smaller). If you go to the blue bar above the yellow Reply the Thread, there if an FAQ link that answers questions about etiquette, etc.

After that, just explore and find your interests be it movies, TV, Marvel comics, DC Comics etc. Welcome to the boards!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-25-2022 at 11:30 AM.

If you like X-Men, go on the X-Books subforum and talk about Hellion a lot.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by onlinquran View Post
    You just did.

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Pretty much this. The forums are set up where comics are grouped by publisher and there is this Community forum where most anything can be discussed. But posting is the key. Find what you like and talk about it.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

The community section is a good place to start and then just branch out from there.