Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    The ending of the Watchman movie is so much better than the comic. Making it Dr. Manhattan seems like the culprit and having it strike multiple cities is just flat out better than the alien squid monster. I don't care what the Moore fanboys say.
    I respectfully disagree. Making it look like Dr Manhattan, "the American Superman," was at fault was as likely, if not more likely, to goad the USSR into thinking it was an American first strike, no matter what the US government said. There's an excellent chance it would have started, not ended WWIII.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The Superman animated series version of Toyman is the best version of the villain. They found a way to make a joke villain into someone who is creepy and threatening.

I also liked the series take on Titano

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Admittedly the Accords had nothing to do with why the heroes ended up going against each other, compared to the Registration Act, it was more to do with whether Bucky was guilty not.
    Wanda was a factor as well. Steve nearly signed the Accords until Tony brought her up. Tony saw Wanda as a weapon of mass destruction that people had to be protected from, and Steve saw her as a kid who deserved the rights of an American citizen. That argument was much more succinct than anything said in the comics about super humans.