Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Is Vertigo still a mutant? If so have her expand her set to ujdoing vertigo and nausea and set up hangover clinics with mutant healer
    She was never a mutant, she has always been a mutate from the Savage Land. I was hoping to see her there since Krakoa colonized it but they burnt it without doing anything with it.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    Mutantes Sans Frontières outreach programme - volunteer to help out

Also I want a mutant theme park with roller coasters and such - not sure who'd run it though

Mutant tabloid journalism - gossip pages and paparazzi photos of Emma Frost in sweatpants - Krakoa X-posed
    I could see Pyro doing the tabloid unless he runs PR for Krakoa, and/or Hellfire.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    A hospital run by Cece Reyes ( I know Krakoa has the healing Gardens, but what about routine examinations?)
    A plastic surgery clinic run by Masque
    A martial arts dojo run by Kwannon
    A investigation bureau run by maddrox
    A vegas inspired residency with dazzler
    A clothing store by Jumbo Carnation
    An irish pub run by banshee
    An arcade game store run by Jubilee
    A brothel run by stacy x
    An orphanage run by nanny
    A circus run by nightcrawler
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    How about an officially sanctioned orphanage, beside the bower, for all these abandoned mutant babies both on Krakoa and worldwide.

And perhaps a daycare for those who are busy superheroing?

A mutant school with some actual academic teachings besides how to use your powers and create a mutant circuit. Make it like Harry Potter but mutant and queer. Give everyone houses and their own mascots, like Jonathan the Wolverine and Jeff the Landshark. Make up a mutant sport.

A mutant community theater featuring their own original productions. They could put on plays like "The Dark Phoenix", but as a comedy.

A coffee shop? Because coffee.

A team volleyball stadium there they run tournaments except WITH powers. No shirts.

I might be joking about these. I might not.
    Nanny's in Exile. Could I recommend a rezzed Analee for orphans/daycare?

Fauna makes coffee...

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Krakoan art class. Learn how to make design and create works of art with your mutant gifts to create new unique styles fitting of Krakoa.

Wild hunt races. Using the unique animals on the island watch races take place. There will be of races divided by powers. Place your bets and your marks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I know "we're better than the human world" and blah blah blah but honestly these kids need to learn how to read and write.

Rhapsody, Alchemy, Nanny and Shamrock can be teachers; Exodus seems to be good with kids these days, let him and Emma run it as a joint project.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If there is a mutant that produces soap they could get together with Rainboy and Pyro and open a laundromat.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Is Vertigo still a mutant? If so have her expand her set to ujdoing vertigo and nausea and set up hangover clinics with mutant healer

Elixir, Kitty, Proteus and Tempo -> IVF centre

And in Gold Balls fora a surrogacy service
    With all of those babies Popping up on Krakoa, I don't see fertility as a problem.
    My flag is bacon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    With all of those babies Popping up on Krakoa, I don't see fertility as a problem.
    Kinda the opposite really. Stacey X would be making a mint if she decided to sell birth control instead of giving it away for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    I could see Pyro doing the tabloid unless he runs PR for Krakoa, and/or Hellfire.

Nanny's in Exile. Could I recommend a rezzed Analee for orphans/daycare?

Fauna makes coffee...

Carrying babies to term and then giving birth to them is a human concept, mutants grow their offspring in pods of use clone surrogates or just adopt them from other time-lines.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.