Extraordinary Member

Default Marvel Dracula vs Wolverine

Marvel Dracula vs Wolverine

Oh man I'm having a really bad flashback to the '80s, when the X-Men fought Dracula and it was stupid. IIRC Wolverine crossed two of his claws to make an improvised crucifix, but I can't remember if it worked at all. It was one of those bad fights where a team of heroes skips all that silly teamwork stuff and instead fights the bad guy one at a time while the writer rigs the whole fight against them. Here's a page that indicates that Wolverine will likely lose one on one against Dracula:

Ah here it is:

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Thank you for bringing back that fight to my memory*. ^_^

Even back in the day I thought it was ridiculous.

* not actually thanking you.
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers." - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman." - Pendaran

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I do kinda like the fact that you need belief for that trick to work, just to explain why vampires don't burst into flames everytime they pass a waffle.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I do kinda like the fact that you need belief for that trick to work, just to explain why vampires don't burst into flames everytime they pass a waffle.
    It's a vampire story trope, I remember it from the Fright Night movie at least.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    It's a vampire story trope, I remember it from the Fright Night movie at least.
    It's also true in Salem's Lot, and VTM.