BANNED

Default Spawn and Shadowhawk vs Darkhawk and Moon Knight

Earliest iteration of Spawn and Shadowhawk
    Which pair overcomes the other?

Wow. blast from the past.

Gotta give it to Spawn and Shadowhawk. Darkhawk was about Spider-Man level at the time, and Moon Knight was in a suit of armour ala Azbats. BBuuuut, whatever feats Spawn has, he still has his energy store. |
    He held off Overtkill with guns and tactics, so i think he can hold off the Marvel Heroes with Shadowhawks assistance to use his Spawn energy to wish them away. Shadowhawk had a indestructible costume and some manner of boosting drugs to over come his illness, and regularly tangled with superpowered villains, so he should hold off Moon Knight long enough for Spawn to cast "Go To The Cornfield".

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Didn't Darkhawk get upgraded to "I scare heralds" level around War of Kings or something?

And for Moon Knight, I'll again mention for no good reason that he's now got feats for powerjacking a pretty high end version of Doctor Strange as well as stealing Mjolnir from All Father Thor, fresh off of killing Galactus and the black whatever, and holding him for a good while smooshed inside of like 20 moons.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

So, does the "earliest iteration" stipulation apply to all of the combatants or just Spawn and Shadowhawk? Moon Knight lost his upgrade from Khonsu, so that wouldn't be in play here and Spawn or Shadowhawk can waste him easily. However, if Darkhawk (who I admittedly know very little about) is capable of overwhelming Heralds and this is his most recent depiction, then that's game over for Spawn and Shadowhawk.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I assumed it was earliest iteration for all combatants but rereading the scenario, the OP only specifies Spawn and Shadowhawk. I guess to make it fair i without thinking went with the 90's iterations of Moon Knight and Darkhawk as well.

Post War of Kings Darkhawk kept receiving upgrades, fitting for a Spider-Man/Guyver knock off.

@Len Ikari 145, i dont think early Shadowhawk has the feats to take Moon Knight. He was just a skilled martial artist in a kevlar type suit. He only got the "Skills and Abilities of Previous Shadowhawks" in this century.