Astonishing Member

Default ATT!Starfire vs ATT!Raven

Who take this?

Note: we only use 2000s Teen Titans cartoon version of both female Teen Titans here
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

One of them melted an I-beam and put big hole the bad guy wielding it in one shot, the other one stopped time. SO going with their one-off best feats suggests Raven.

Another factor is Starfire didn't like hurting dudes, which is why she 'misses' with her Starbolts all the time. Raven when she got the battle-crazy in her was willing to explode dudes. Or banish them to whatever hell dimension was under her cape. If Raven has a moment to work herself into a 6 eyed rage, the battle efficiency goes way in her favor too.

Both can fly, and in actual combat seem to be about the same level of speed/maneuverability. So, no edge there unless Raven gets time to open portals to alternate realms or something.

Beast Boy was known to fawn over both of them, while Cyborg liked Beast Boy and Robin better. But Robin was clearly a Starfire boy-toy. So, if the rest of the team gets involved, Star has an edge there, and she got the one with the massive jobber aura.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    One of them melted an I-beam and put big hole the bad guy wielding it in one shot, the other one stopped time. SO going with their one-off best feats suggests Raven.

Another factor is Starfire didn't like hurting dudes, which is why she 'misses' with her Starbolts all the time. Raven when she got the battle-crazy in her was willing to explode dudes. Or banish them to whatever hell dimension was under her cape. If Raven has a moment to work herself into a 6 eyed rage, the battle efficiency goes way in her favor too.

Both can fly, and in actual combat seem to be about the same level of speed/maneuverability. So, no edge there unless Raven gets time to open portals to alternate realms or something.

Beast Boy was known to fawn over both of them, while Cyborg liked Beast Boy and Robin better. But Robin was clearly a Starfire boy-toy. So, if the rest of the team gets involved, Star has an edge there, and she got the one with the massive jobber aura.
    Since this is standard rumbles bloodlust, anything to prevent Raven from getting blitzed?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Since this is standard rumbles bloodlust, anything to prevent Raven from getting blitzed?
    Cartoon Starfire wasn't that fast in terms of combat speed?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Cartoon Starfire wasn't that fast in terms of combat speed?
    Then yea, she loses the quickdraw. Pretty much all it boils down to.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

We can suggest the scenario where Raven are allowed to use her time stopping powers
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

We can add bonus scenario: sit and talk