Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Does Stalin need an ice pick when he's got an Iceman?
    ...now you've stuck the mental image of someone trying to bludgeon Scott in the back of his head with Bobby as the weapon.

Edit: So I tried to flag the Niknbrits spam bot and accidentally clicked your post instead @Nomura99 , so if you get a notification that someone reported your post as spam, I am sorry.

My theory is synch powers evolved because he was in sync with Laura and Darwin for so long. I mean it could be said that if his powers had any imperfections they would have been contentiously healed by being in sync with laura and whatever danger he faced in theory his mutant power could potentially evolve as well as darwin adapts to survive. And they were there as stated for 5 centuries. that is a long time to potentially be in constant use of his powers.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

I also figure Urich felt what he had on his own, with just Jumbo, was enough to warrant you know... further investigative journalism. Unlike any of the aforementioned isolated, anecdotal events presented, in attempts to draw comparisons. Thereby revealing them for what they really are, I would guess, false equivalencies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    ... that people haven't been able to remember if Stasis is part of the group or not.
    Yeah, short-term memories aren't what they used to be, among other things.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Yeah, short-term memories aren't what they used to be, among other things.
    Tbf, it might just be because so far Stasis has proven to be far cooler than the organization he's a part of.

I really liked this issue. The best of the run so far. The Cyclops and Synch dynamic is really fun to see develop and I'm liking Dr. Stasis more. I want Scott to get revenge on him. Overall a lot of fun and great art.

BANNED

Tbf, it might just be because so far Stasis has proven to be far cooler than the organization he's a part of.
    I do agree that Stasis is a cut above. His design and build-up were well thought out and are working great, he's feeling menacing and like a real, credible threat.

Nimrod, OS, Devo, & Gregor are all solid enough, though, I think. And I'm liking Feilong a lot, especially after last issue. Time should help establish them further, hopefully, and will likely be the deciding factor in determining their staying power.

Lemme see if I have this straight...

First among the Krakoan Captains gets jobbed on some garbage like that?

Sorry, but this book would have to do a year in college just to make it to "Really Dumb..."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Lemme see if I have this straight...

First among the Krakoan Captains gets jobbed on some garbage like that?

Sorry, but this book would have to do a year in college just to make it to "Really Dumb..."
    Again, I wanted squashed by Stiltman. That would be much more dignified, since he is at least a named character

This was really good. Sadly not much to say that hasn't been brought up already.

I do think that maybe this book could be help with a sister book, ala Gold and Blue, just cause it does feel like each issue goes by too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    There were three X-books today, which book did you mean?
    Forgot to pick up Marauders. Comparing this to X-Deaths.

BANNED

Again, I wanted squashed by Stiltman. That would be much more dignified, since he is at least a named character
    His killer had a name, Bornan.

Cyclops doesn't trust Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    His killer had a name, Bornan.

That's not his killer, his killer is the guy in the mask who said he would make it then sliced him.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

and did anybody else kind of pick up on Duggan reversing some things. Or rather making some things more clear with the satellites grafted from Xavier brain. Was looking through hellfire gala and realised there was a lot of telepathic communication to mars and now it makes sense because no one knows mutants can communicate between planets due to the satellites but a select few. mainly psychics.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.