Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

So, this is happening: https://www.cbr.com/bucky-barnes-emb...-front-marvel/

Bucky novel: Yay! Not until Feb '23: Boo!

Nice cover, though.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

^^^
    Thanks Arachne!!! A must-buy I see.

A preview for next week's Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty #1, there's Bucky in it: https://aiptcomics.com/2022/06/10/ma...-of-liberty-1/
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Bucky & Alpine in Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty #1 (Yessss!!!)

BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

My Disney+ profile picture (of course)

2022-06-17 20_53_03-Profil szerkesztése _ Disney+.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post

Now I want to see someone break in to Bucky's and wind up with Alpine clawing the guys face which give Bucky the distraction he needs to take the guy down.

Bucky lost Natasha but gained a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know, right?! Unforgettably sad (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Now I want to see someone break in to Bucky's and wind up with Alpine clawing the guys face which give Bucky the distraction he needs to take the guy down.
    Alpine the super soldier cat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Unforgettably sad (IMHO):

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
    Last edited by The Invincible Beawulf; 06-18-2022 at 05:05 AM.

All-New Member

Alpine could have easily and quickly disappeared into comic book limbo but everybody went "Cat dad Bucky yes" and I'm glad for it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    Alpine could have easily and quickly disappeared into comic book limbo but everybody went "Cat dad Bucky yes" and I'm glad for it.
    Let's hope Alpine make his MCU debut. Man, he looks like my 18 year old Poco who I had to put to sleep March. Had him since he was born in 2004. I miss him.

Extraordinary Member

Alpine the super soldier cat!!!
    I saw this yesterday and did not think a thing about it and all of a sudden this morning while brushing my teeth it popped into my head....Bucky gets cut by someone breaking into his home and he bleeds some on the floor and after the fight Alpine licks up the blood getting whatever enhancement Bucky has...so you have a normal lookng housecat with the strength of a full sized dog like a German Shepard Dog or Belgian Malnois.

yes...my brain goes stupid and silly places like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Let's hope Alpine make his MCU debut. Man, he looks like my 18 year old Poco who I had to put to sleep March. Had him since he was born in 2004. I miss him.
    Sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I saw this yesterday and did not think a thing about it and all of a sudden this morning while brushing my teeth it popped into my head....Bucky gets cut by someone breaking into his home and he bleeds some on the floor and after the fight Alpine licks up the blood getting whatever enhancement Bucky has...so you have a normal lookng housecat with the strength of a full sized dog like a German Shepard Dog or Belgian Malnois.

yes...my brain goes stupid and silly places like that.
    No, it's not a silly idea at all... It's superhero comics . (Just think of Ace the Bat-Hound or Krypto for example.)
    Last edited by The Invincible Beawulf; 06-19-2022 at 09:47 AM.

Next week, Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty #2 with Bucky in it!!!

Preview: https://aiptcomics.com/2022/07/01/ma...-of-liberty-2/

"FIND THE KEY. CRACK THE CODE. Steve Rogers follows a trail of coded breadcrumbs to Germany, where an elusive organization is making bold and deadly moves, while Bucky Barnes’ own investigation leads him to the high rollers tables in Madripoor. Thousands of miles apart with no backup, will Steve and Bucky find what they’re looking for, or are they both in over their heads?"

Also, Bucky by Otto Schmidt (one of my favorite comic book artists):

^^^For a moment there, when I first saw that image above, I thought that was from next week's issue

But yeah, Otto is truly talented & becoming a definite fan-favorite...

Last edited by K7P5V; 07-03-2022 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    ^^^For a moment there, when I first saw that image above, I thought that was from next week's issue
    Hehh, my bad, now I see that I should have put the image in a seperate comment.
    Last edited by The Invincible Beawulf; 07-04-2022 at 11:10 AM.