Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bucky coming to the Marvel's Avengers game on November 29th:

Astonishing Member

Anyone read the Winter Soldier one shot, its a great story that actually use a historical figure as the Revolution which Bucky takes the place and you see Bucky motivation on why he does what he doing and Alpine appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Anyone read the Winter Soldier one shot, its a great story that actually use a historical figure as the Revolution which Bucky takes the place and you see Bucky motivation on why he does what he doing and Alpine appearance.
    Yes, I really loved it!

I was on the fence about the outer circle, but the special kind of sold it to me.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Please tell me the former Revolution was not spoilers:
    Gavrilo Princip
    end of spoilers.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    Please tell me the former Revolution was not spoilers:
    Gavrilo Princip
    end of spoilers.
    spoilers:
    It was
    end of spoilers

(Also a treat for BuckyNat fans).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

There is a lot wrong with that game but narratively it hits the rights notes now and again. Like at no point would I have guessed that they have Bucky and Nat not only be a thing in their past but most likely in the games present. Can’t wait to play as Bucky hopefully that add his Captain America skin

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    There is a lot wrong with that game but narratively it hits the rights notes now and again. Like at no point would I have guessed that they have Bucky and Nat not only be a thing in their past but most likely in the games present. Can’t wait to play as Bucky hopefully that add his Captain America skin
    I wonder how that would work with the shield.

Like would he get the shield or would it be a shieldless Captain America skin?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I wonder how that would work with the shield.

Like would he get the shield or would it be a shieldless Captain America skin?
    Depends on how his rifle sits. If he puts the rifle on his back a shield on the skin would probably clip so it’d most likely be easier to go shield less

Yep, I thought it was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Bought the game on sale a while ago but never got around to playing it, i was pretty much just waiting for them to release Bucky to play. Unfortunally it might be a while still with Ragnarok, Dead West, and Calisto Protocol. But im definitely gonna get to it now at some point.

Incredible Member

So Bucky dropped in Avengers and he's not too bad to use. If you are going to play story wise it's a little messed up however. You should play the new Clone Labs first I guess as that ends with a small cut scene that explains some stuff. It's absolutely not necessary as Bucky is unlocked right away no need to do anything to actually unlock him. His Voice Actor does a pretty good job as well to. He's captures what basically is the manic depression that Bucky for sure would experience extremely well.

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    So Bucky dropped in Avengers and he's not too bad to use. If you are going to play story wise it's a little messed up however. You should play the new Clone Labs first I guess as that ends with a small cut scene that explains some stuff. It's absolutely not necessary as Bucky is unlocked right away no need to do anything to actually unlock him. His Voice Actor does a pretty good job as well to. He's captures what basically is the manic depression that Bucky for sure would experience extremely well.
    Good to hear .

Fantastic Member

Is Bucky's feud with Steve about to get more dramatic? In Sam's run of Cap, it was revealed that spoilers:
    Bucky knows Ian, Steve's son, is a live and apparently Steve doesn't
    end of spoilers. Idk, but witholding that sort of information teeters on unforgivable.