Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Millie The Model.

One of Marvel's oldest characters finally gets the creative push she's always deserved.

You jest, but Marvel probably should diversify and start using their non-superhero characters more.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You jest, but Marvel probably should diversify and start using their non-superhero characters more.
    Is everone ready for the revival of Kid Colt and the Arthurian Black Knight?

Peace

My thinking is, sooner or later, the superhero movie bubble will burst. They need to have a fallback plan when that happens.

As for Millie the Model, there's an ideal way for her to be used even without reviving her book - give Janet Van Dyne a solo book. The Wasp is a fashion designer, so it's already established that she knows Millie, and she could be part of her supporting cast.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

My thinking is, sooner or later, the superhero movie bubble will burst. They need to have a fallback plan when that happens.

As for Millie the Model, there's an ideal way for her to be used even without reviving her book - give Janet Van Dyne a solo book. The Wasp is a fashion designer, so it's already established that she knows Millie, and she could be part of her supporting cast.
    For me, the superhero movie bubble has already burst. It reminds me of the 1970s when every movie was about demons or the mob, or the 1980s when the studios big and small all pushed some version of a psychotic serial killer/ slasher movie.

I'm ready for something new. Or perhaps a reimagining of something old.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    For me, the superhero movie bubble has already burst.
    I do tend to agree.

Peace

Hickman should create a whole new universe. Of course Marvel would stiff him out of any creator owned rights. He could probably redeem the Inhumans if he wrote them. Now that Marvel is doing another IvX main event it would be the perfect time to bring back the Inhumans.

Bring him back to The Avengers...as long as he leaves behind the snore fest storytelling of his Krakoan arc, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
    Bring him back to The Avengers...as long as he leaves behind the snore fest storytelling of his Krakoan arc, anyway.
    Yeah I dropped all X-Men titles because of the Krakoan arc. I’d take him on the Avengers again. I’d take anyone on the Avengers if it would get Aaron off of the book.

Inhumans or guardians would be great. Ewings run on guardians was way too short. I'd love to see what Hickman could do if he controlled marvel cosmic.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Nope. He did write New Avengers, but he also wrote The Avengers. He took over both books from Bendis, who moved on to X-Men.
    I'd still say he was more or less writing the arc he had already planned for the Fantastic Four in both titles.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Guardian View Post
    A Sentry limited series. Never happen but I could always hope.
    This works for me too.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I'd still say he was more or less writing the arc he had already planned for the Fantastic Four in both titles.
    Totally it was a sequel to his FF run