Default Anyone else afraid of being a babysitter?

Who else has the fear of being a babysitter (esp due to lack of confidence)?

BANNED

As a young teen I had to do it for my siblings. Did get a bump in allowance (which was slim to start, as we were poor relative to those who live around us), but it was pretty awful. I saw "the Lion King" about 4,000 times more than I wanted to (which was about once, was probably a good movie before it was pounded into oblivion for me). My main fear was one of them getting hurt on my watch, but luckily never happened. I was also kind of a d##k, but that's easier when you're the eldest sibling and not a free agent/mercenary who has to worry about what parents are going to think. Not antagonistic mind you, just not allowing for much freedom of movement (and hey, no injuries on my watch).

I always have had this fear. You watch those slasher films and I dont see how anyone does not. They are the one targeted.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

And what if while you are baby sitting you're forced to watch Barney the Dinosaur videos with them?