Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I don't see it as weird. I think for civilians in the Marvel Universe they can all have daily adventures. Even MJ had a life outside Peter when they were together and did her own thing.
Her having her own life meant she was doing boring jobs like acting, not working on heists lol.

If they were to get an on-going with MJ as that much of the focus, either she'd be helping out on heists, or would be an advertised extra who's only there to snark with Felicia before/after a heist.

Having more issues would still give them time to do more as supporting characters in my opinion.
It would give them time, question is if writers or editors would bother.

I think it would depend on how you use her and what exactly it entailed. Or, like, what MJ's story is.
I guess, I still get the feeling she'd take up too much time, just don't trust modern comics to juggle so many characters at once anymore, old comics could struggle enough but nowadays it's crap.

I mean, MJ already got away with being an accomplice to a fraudulent movie production and it didn't hurt her image at all...
Consequences in comic books are a myth .

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
Quick question how does the world at large see Felicia, not Black Cat, but Felicia, is she famous and such similar to MJ or just in a different way...
Her identity is public, and she has no life besides being Black Cat, any opinion people have on Felicia are Black Cat related.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
No one called me out on this post. I'm like the class clown everyone is annoyed with at this point.
Man, there's at least one member in this forum who constantly suggests for Peter to get into a polyamory relationship with MJ and Felicia, see that enough times and a suggestion for MJ and Felicia to go play "don't drop the soap" is not even noticeable.

Or at least, I didn't, 'cause I read that post and didn't notice those last parts somehow lol.