Default I'd love the Japanese Spiderman to get more attention

I mean the character inspired an entire genre if I'm not mistaken that's beyond impressive beyond his cameo in the Spiderverse events it's sad he has not made any major appearances. This is why I think it'd be cool to get a Spiderman event where the two team up like Peter learns of a new Spiderman in Japan claiming to be the original and goes over to investigate. Then has to team up all the while Japanese Spiderman acts as the bad cop to his good cop for the twist maybe it comes out the spiderverse events or something else merged their two time lines causing them to exist in the same world.

I also like the idea of the Iron Cross Army getting revamped as a serious threat and Professor Monster being revamped as a Mr. Sinister style villain. Also it'd be cool if he kidnapped some of Peter's rogues and modified them making them more dangerous and sending them out as his own Sinister Six. Lke maybe modifying Shocker so he no longer needs his suit and is made into a more serious threat. There are just so many things that could be done and I love the kind of interactions the two heroes could have.

Isn't he going to be in the next Spider-Verse film?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

I would love for his villains to get more attention.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Isn't he going to be in the next Spider-Verse film?
    Likely, yeah, though I am with Castiel in the sense that an ongoing comic (or manga/anime remake) starring 1970s tokusatsu Spider-Man would be spectacular. Come to think of it, could do Spider-Man's own version of Batman, Incorporated, called Spider-Man Unlimited where Spider-Man meets and teams up with those around the world inspired by him to adopt his motif and mantle and carry forth the message that "with great power, there must also come great responsibility." Besides a remade or revamped modern version of 1970s toku Spidey, it could include 616 versions of Spider-UK, Aracnido, Jr. from Mexico, Spider-Man India, and Anansi from West Africa (perhaps also as an ally to the Black Panther from Wakanda), as well as even maybe a French parkour practitioner as the French Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Likely, yeah, though I am with Castiel in the sense that an ongoing comic (or manga/anime remake) starring 1970s tokusatsu Spider-Man would be spectacular. Come to think of it, could do Spider-Man's own version of Batman, Incorporated, called Spider-Man Unlimited where Spider-Man meets and teams up with those around the world inspired by him to adopt his motif and mantle and carry forth the message that "with great power, there must also come great responsibility." Besides a remade or revamped modern version of 1970s toku Spidey, it could include 616 versions of Spider-UK, Aracnido, Jr. from Mexico, Spider-Man India, and Anansi from West Africa (perhaps also as an ally to the Black Panther from Wakanda), as well as even maybe a French parkour practitioner as the French Spider-Man.
    "Night Monkey," you mean.

Sounds out of my interest range, but that's me.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I like that idea though I think a clever spin would be instead of them just being people taking up the same mantle it could be like a bunch of different Spidermen have been merged into the same time line and decide to all pull their resources. That way it wouldn't be a complete copy of Batman Incorporated. Maybe a story line where Spider Carnage or Wolf Spider are threatening the multiverse and at the end multiple earths merge.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    "Night Monkey," you mean.

Sounds out of my interest range, but that's me.
    It's cool. Thanks for reminding me of Night-Monkey, though I'd call him Spider-Monkey, just to keep the spider motif.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I like that idea though I think a clever spin would be instead of them just being people taking up the same mantle it could be like a bunch of different Spidermen have been merged into the same time line and decide to all pull their resources. That way it wouldn't be a complete copy of Batman Incorporated. Maybe a story line where Spider Carnage or Wolf Spider are threatening the multiverse and at the end multiple earths merge.
    Or even Amazing Spider from the Identity Wars storyline that ran through the ASM, Incredible Hulks, and Deadpool Annuals from 2010, who was killing the Spider-Men of other realities to strengthen himself using their accumulated life energy, kind of like Jet Li's villainous role in The One. That said, I do love your spin, that Spider-Man Unlimited could consist of A/U Spider-Man variants who were integrated into the 616 timeline thanks to Secret Wars or something like that, kind of like the mobile game of the same name, which ran from September 2014 to March 2019.

Astonishing Member

Or even Amazing Spider from the Identity Wars storyline that ran through the ASM, Incredible Hulks, and Deadpool Annuals from 2010, who was killing the Spider-Men of other realities to strengthen himself using their accumulated life energy, kind of like Jet Li's villainous role in The One. That said, I do love your spin, that Spider-Man Unlimited could consist of A/U Spider-Man variants who were integrated into the 616 timeline thanks to Secret Wars or something like that, kind of like the mobile game of the same name, which ran from September 2014 to March 2019.
    Ultimate Spider-Man (the cartoon) did something like that already.

I feel like we shouldn't need an overarching bad guy or threat since each of the alternate Spider-Verses are interesting enough to carry a plot on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Ultimate Spider-Man (the cartoon) did something like that already.

I feel like we shouldn't need an overarching bad guy or threat since each of the alternate Spider-Verses are interesting enough to carry a plot on their own.
    Yeah, that was where Wolf Spider came from, and Castiel was citing, along with Spider-Carnage from the 90s animated series' finale, who just wanted to obliterate all existence out of spite and revenge for how crummy his life had been, even compared to the other Spider-Men's lives. That said, I can somewhat agree with you, that maybe Spider-Man (or Spider-Verse) Unlimited as an anthology could be better, as it would allow for more individual stories of each Spider-Man, perhaps with some intersection or interaction here and there.