Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 7.36.08 PM.jpg I would give it a shot but I don't know how long I'll stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ready Eddie View Post
    Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 7.36.08 PM.jpg I would give it a shot but I don't know how long I'll stick.
    Ah, now I see the dream Peter was having...

Ultimate Member

That's probably just the start of the dream, the full dream isn't anything that can be shown on network television...

Astonishing Member

I would really like to see more issues like the Beyond issue with these two girls working together.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I would really like to see more issues like the Beyond issue with these two girls working together.
    You might get your chance with the current arc, since the newly minted Queen Goblin is after Mary Jane and the cover for the next issue shows Black Cat fighting Queen Goblin. Not hard to imagine that it'll lead to some more interaction between Felicia and MJ.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You might get your chance with the current arc, since the newly minted Queen Goblin is after Mary Jane and the cover for the next issue shows Black Cat fighting Queen Goblin. Not hard to imagine that it'll lead to some more interaction between Felicia and MJ.
    I know, but I'm really worried about MJ. I mean, with Peter at the hospital, and it seems Ben's brainwashing has turned into "Peter before Uncle Ben died", I don't see how she will possibly survive this. Felicia knows how to fight, but I don't think she has ever faced Norman Osborn directly. I know, this is Dr Kafka, but she's corrupted by Norman Osborn's sins. (I really want to know how the Hell Beyond got their hands of those sins).

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I know, but I'm really worried about MJ. I mean, with Peter at the hospital, and it seems Ben's brainwashing has turned into "Peter before Uncle Ben died", I don't see how she will possibly survive this. Felicia knows how to fight, but I don't think she has ever faced Norman Osborn directly. I know, this is Dr Kafka, but she's corrupted by Norman Osborn's sins. (I really want to know how the Hell Beyond got their hands of those sins).
    Considering Beyond is secretly a front for interdimensional horrors that tend to enjoy sadistically "playing" with what they see as lower lifeforms . . . That said, yeah, I'm worried about MJ, too, although given she survives to the next run, I'm thinking she doesn't die here, at least.

I say no. It works as a one shot but not as an ongoing. You could do an arc on ASM about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I say no. It works as a one shot but not as an ongoing. You could do an arc on ASM about it though.
    A miniseries would be nice, at least.

Ultimate Member

Or a series of miniseries'...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or a series of miniseries'...
    Like Peter David's Symbiote Spider-Man?

Ultimate Member

Just saying maybe there's not enough there for a full ongoing but a series here and a series there could work...

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I think the answer(s) has been hit upon.
    An ongoing, no, it is a novelty teaming.
    However a few one-shots and/or 2-4 issue minis every few years would work. I wouldn't even say a continuing series of them like Venom or Symbiote Spider-man. Really space the minis or one-shots out.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ready Eddie View Post
    Dressed like that methinks that the fans would love to read a few series about the pair...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering Beyond is secretly a front for interdimensional horrors that tend to enjoy sadistically "playing" with what they see as lower lifeforms . . . That said, yeah, I'm worried about MJ, too, although given she survives to the next run, I'm thinking she doesn't die here, at least.
    The way you describe Beyond... Do you think it's similar to Mxy-whats-his-name from DC?