Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ASM #88 Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Goblin Serum doesn't work fast enough, they're on a schedule and Maxine wants a Goblin out before lunch .
    Plus it makes for a much easier fix so long as they can exercise the sins from Kafka. Just look at the other spiders.

I'm very excited about the return of Norman's sins! It's cool that the authors continue the storylines of Nick Spencer. Now I'm waiting for the return of Ned, Betty, Jonah, Nora and the Chameleon, the funeral of Boomerang. As well as the engagement ring and the aftermath of Harry's death.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    I'm very excited about the return of Norman's sins! It's cool that the authors continue the storylines of Nick Spencer. Now I'm waiting for the return of Ned, Betty, Jonah, Nora and the Chameleon, the funeral of Boomerang. As well as the engagement ring and the aftermath of Harry's death.
    Chameleon was over in Devil's Reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Chameleon was over in Devil's Reign.
    spoilers:
    What about him? He was killed?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    spoilers:
    What about him? He was killed?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    He was posing as Tony Stark.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Curses! My suspictions were right! The red substance was indeed Norman Osborn's sins, his inner "Green Goblin". Now, the question here is... How the Hell did Beyond got its hands on those sins?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Plus it makes for a much easier fix so long as they can exercise the sins from Kafka. Just look at the other spiders.
    I think removing sins from someone is slightly harder than coming up for a cure to globlin serum lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Curses! My suspictions were right! The red substance was indeed Norman Osborn's sins, his inner "Green Goblin". Now, the question here is... How the Hell did Beyond got its hands on those sins?
    with a net
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    with a net
    Seriously, don't you think Beyond has something weird going on? And that's even without counting the scene of Doc Ock discovering the talking sandwiches' room.

Seriously, don't you think Beyond has something weird going on? And that's even without counting the scene of Doc Ock discovering the talking sandwiches' room.
    thought we establish that the moment the arc started. With the recruitment of Ben
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    thought we establish that the moment the arc started. With the recruitment of Ben
    Yeah, I get it. But when I saw the talking sandwiches, I couldn't avoid to think this was a nonsense worthy of Mr Mxy-whats-his-name from DC.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I get it. But when I saw the talking sandwiches, I couldn't avoid to think this was a nonsense worthy of Mr Mxy-whats-his-name from DC.
    Beyond is formed by cosmic abominations. They're not your run-of-the-mill corporate villains

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Beyond is formed by cosmic abominations. They're not your run-of-the-mill corporate villains
    Obviously! Regular Corporations, even the more rotten ones, usually can't go as far as expanding theirselves through alternative realities.

Astonishing Member

Waiting for an advance review of the issue

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Doubt we'll get one, but if you're interested there is one for Savage Spider-Man instead