Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Default Defeat the MCU Eternals

You have been tasked with making a team of between five and ten Live Action characters that can oppose and defeat the MCU Eternals.

Rules:

-No cosmics.
    -No reality warpers
    -No picking your characters from the same universe (so no double dipping into, as an example, the DCEU and the like)
    -Alternate universes are allowed (so DCEU and Arrowverse as an example).
    -Once a character has been taken by a poster before you, you cannot use them on your team. That way each poster’s team is unique. Adds to the challenge.
    -Live Action only.
    -Talk about the teams and explain why you think yours will work.

So, how many teams can we put together?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Smallville Clark Kent
    4 other guys.

They win because Clark is stronger, faster and more powerful than all of them combined.

-Once a character has been taken by a poster before you, you cannot use them on your team. That way each poster’s team is unique. Adds to the challenge.
    Smallville Clark Kent
    4 other guys.
    Fine then, my team will include Clown Kent, who is definitely not Smallville Clark Kent in a clown getup, Senor Clark Kent, and that is certainly not Smallville Clark in a sombrero and you are insulting me by suggesting it, Clark Kant, who is a legit guy and not Smallville Clark Kent in weirdly specific 18th century philosopher cosplay, Clerk Kent, and the accusation that he is just Smallville Clark dressed up like a low ranking bureaucrat only shows how ignorant you are, and finally Cluck Kant, which is some dude with a rooster fursona that also is one of the central thinkers of the Enlightenment. I don't know what you mean that Smallville Clark Kent is inside that suit. That's ludicrous.

Astonishing Member

here's mine:

1. Peter Petrelli(at the Peak of his powers, he can use any powers he is exposed to)
    2. DCEU Superman
    3. Detective Pikachu's Mewtwo
    4. Ultraman?
    5. Christopher Reeve's Superman

Peter Petrelli can copy powers of his teammates here
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-27-2022 at 05:35 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Fox Phoenix

Lois & Clark Superman

MCU Thor

Gary from Team America

Guy from Free Guy

The first two can definitely solo. The third can probably solo by eventually hitting Makkari with an AoE or autohoming lightning. The last two are for comic relief.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

This'll be tougher for people coming in later and with these conditions. Gonna think on this.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Fox Phoenix

Lois & Clark Superman

MCU Thor

Gary from Team America

Guy from Free Guy

The first two can definitely solo. The third can probably solo by eventually hitting Makkari with an AoE or autohoming lightning. The last two are for comic relief.
    I mean I know puppets are actually physical things, but does Team America really come under the banner of ‘Live Action’? I mean they’re not actually live. By definition.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I mean I know puppets are actually physical things, but does Team America really come under the banner of ‘Live Action’? I mean they’re not actually live. By definition.
    FINE!

Gary will be played by Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

BANNED

The Mask probably makes them wish they could get away from him
    Guyver He would probably be able to utilize some of his alien killing skills to dispatch at least one or two
    Terminator Not really would be useful for anything expect for laying cover fire for the others to get the chance to do their thing
    Neo He flies! That's game over right there!
    Hancock They will probably call him out as a drunkard.....
    The One He will probably take them all on in an unending fight on the summit of the forge
    Goku Kamehamehahamehame...... *Gets zapped by Icarus*
    Darth Vader He will probably find their lack of faith disrespectful and Force Choke them
    Voldemort: Avada Kedavra!
    Alien Queen : Just wonder if she can impregnate the robots?! Lol
    Last edited by Wat; 01-28-2022 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Fine then, my team will include Clown Kent, who is definitely not Smallville Clark Kent in a clown getup, Senor Clark Kent, and that is certainly not Smallville Clark in a sombrero and you are insulting me by suggesting it, Clark Kant, who is a legit guy and not Smallville Clark Kent in weirdly specific 18th century philosopher cosplay, Clerk Kent, and the accusation that he is just Smallville Clark dressed up like a low ranking bureaucrat only shows how ignorant you are, and finally Cluck Kant, which is some dude with a rooster fursona that also is one of the central thinkers of the Enlightenment. I don't know what you mean that Smallville Clark Kent is inside that suit. That's ludicrous.
    I am fine with this.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

and finally Cluck Kant, which is some dude with a rooster fursona that also is one of the central thinkers of the Enlightenment. I don't know what you mean that Smallville Clark Kent is inside that suit. That's ludicrous.
    I think that this joke goes the extra mile with the additional layers is what makes work so well for me.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

If I could favorite a post, it would be this one. Amazing.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    If Godzilla count's I don't see any reason not to include puppets.

Speaking of Godzillas, my team

Godzilla (Shin Godzilla)
    Mechagodzilla (Godzilla vs Kong)
    Sandman (spiderman films)
    Ultron (MCU)
    Agent Smith (Matrix films)

Shin Godzilla has his laser spam which can take down fighter jets and seems to have some precision capabilities (but is either way out of the weight class of the Eternals I think), Mechagodzilla is solidly going to tank anything thrown at him, I don't think anyone can put down Sandman, or Ultron, and Agent Smith might be able to assimilate anyone he gets his hands on.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    You have been tasked with making a team of between five and ten Live Action characters that can oppose and defeat the MCU Eternals.

Rules:

-No cosmics.
    -No reality warpers
    -No picking your characters from the same universe (so no double dipping into, as an example, the DCEU and the like)
    -Alternate universes are allowed (so DCEU and Arrowverse as an example).
    -Live Action only.
    -Talk about the teams and explain why you think yours will work.

So, how many teams can we put together?
    Live action? Well, there goes a good portion of what I would have chosen. Though Majin Buu (take your pick) would have made things pretty fun.