Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    Definitely would have been better if the black parts remained red. I wonder if they were trying to actually call back to Wonder Woman's costume: Is that black actually a dark blue?
    Cassie's looks to be dark blue in the pic with just her and Stargirl. But looks charcoal grey in the team pic. Pretty sure it was deep blue on JL WW though:

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Cassie's looks to be dark blue in the pic with just her and Stargirl. But looks charcoal grey in the team pic. Pretty sure it was deep blue on JL WW though:

Ah yes. Thank you.
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

Hello Cassie Sandsmark thread! I'm a fan of Ms. Sandsmark and so happy to have found this thread, she's my favorite of the "Wonder Family" I've loved all her outfits but I have to say I really like the look of her new YJ Targets outfit. It makes her look like a veteran Wonder Girl superhero

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Hello Cassie Sandsmark thread! I'm a fan of Ms. Sandsmark and so happy to have found this thread, she's my favorite of the "Wonder Family" I've loved all her outfits but I have to say I really like the look of her new YJ Targets outfit. It makes her look like a veteran Wonder Girl superhero
    Welcome!

And yes. That YJ: Targets costume is boss!
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    True, Cassie was originally a tomboy, when she debuted she had short hair, as in, a boy's style (Impulse probably had longer hair at the time). It was only when she joined the Teen Titans that Cassie started dressing more fashionably, and even then she usually had pants. The skirt on her current costume is quite frankly out of character for her.
    I think this is a really important quality of Cassie up until Geoff Johns took over. She was a total Tomboy in Byrne, Eric Luke and Peter David's Young Justice. And yet she chose to be Wonder Girl and took Wonder Woman very seriously. This is what she represents in the wondersphere. She is about how a female teenager that doesn't want to act or dress like a "woman" can still be inspired by Diana and be the one "girlie" thing she embraces.

It's not a great outfit, but it does express who she is quite well. Her natural hair was way shorter than this.

I still think Cassie should have short hair.

She is season 1 Veronica Mars and Kristen Bell would have been the perfect choice to play her.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

It's not a great outfit, but it does express who she is quite well. Her natural hair was way shorter than this.

I still think Cassie should have short hair.
    At that time it was boy short (Impulse had longer hair!). By the time she ditched the wig, it had grown out a bit, as shown in the pic in your other post.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman_Vol_2_105
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman_Vol_2_109
    (The above two links are to issues whose covers shows Cassie just before she became Wonder Girl).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Young Justice Targets #4 covers

This is one of her better looks and I wouldn't mind if it became her comics norm.

Crossing my fingers and hoping her YJ Targets uniform becomes her norm look in the comics. I do like her current outfit a lot, but that new look really brings out her "Amazon Powerhouse" look similar to Diana.

As for her first outfit, it was kind of dorky looking with the fake hair and goggles, but that's what I liked about it. It gave her a rookie sidekick look which is what she was at the time.

I'd probably change the Black on the suit to red, just because I think that meshes better. My only issue then is it would feel too WG Donna Troy.

Not sure if the gloves would be necessary.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    I'd probably change the Black on the suit to red, just because I think that meshes better. My only issue then is it would feel too WG Donna Troy.

Not sure if the gloves would be necessary.
    Well, Donna was never Wonder Girl in that universe so I guess that frees Cassie up .

I like the gloves .

I'm pleased to announce Cassie Sandsmark ranked number 3 on Watchmojo.com's list of most powerful superhero sidekicks. Not sure how many take those seriously, but I was just so happy to see her get a respective ranking on a big channel listing. Hurray for Wonder Girl!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I'm pleased to announce Cassie Sandsmark ranked number 3 on Watchmojo.com's list of most powerful superhero sidekicks. Not sure how many take those seriously, but I was just so happy to see her get a respective ranking on a big channel listing. Hurray for Wonder Girl!
    I love watchmojo.

Cassie not being taken seriously as a power threat has always been annoying. Especially in terms of Conner/Superboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I love watchmojo.

Cassie not being taken seriously as a power threat has always been annoying. Especially in terms of Conner/Superboy.
    The bane of all the Wonder Women...