Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, Cassie and Conner would have literally done anything for each other. Cassie loved him with all her heart as he died. She'd helped him fight SBP and risked getting killed doing so. IC#6... that's not the way you act around someone you only kinda like.
    She joined a cult in the hopes to bring him back in the 52 weekly series.
    Can you imagine doing this **** for someone you don't even love?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    She joined a cult in the hopes to bring him back in the 52 weekly series.
    We don't talk about that.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    We don't talk about that.
    Not her greatest moment but was just after he died so i understand that she wasn't thinking straight.

Anyways, i was saying in the other thread that the Young Diana back-up will end in February and i really hope they will do something with Cassie to replace it in March.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Not her greatest moment but was just after he died so i understand that she wasn't thinking straight.

Anyways, i was saying in the other thread that the Young Diana back-up will end in February and i really hope they will do something with Cassie to replace it in March.
    I would love for those to be used to highlight the Wonder Family in arc rotations and Cassie is a great place to start. Straighten out some of her history.