Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Wow! I've never seen Cassie in that look and hairstyle before. At least I don't believe I have. What issue is this?
    Wonder Woman v2 #181
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Wonder Woman v2 #181
    Thank you! I'm going to go look it up now to see Wonder Girl in this style.

It's just civilian clothes, and her hair down - but in Young Justice they were usually in costume all the time, which also means that she always had the pigtails once that look was introduced. So seeing her in civilian clothing would indeed have been a rare sight back then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's just civilian clothes, and her hair down - but in Young Justice they were usually in costume all the time, which also means that she always had the pigtails once that look was introduced. So seeing her in civilian clothing would indeed have been a rare sight back then.
    They were in civilian clothing a decent amount that run. I'd say it was rarer to see Cassie out of costume post-1YL. For some reason, I thought this was post-graduation Day but I forgot Cassie let her hair down towards the end of YJ.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Also liked this little "old teen alley of Diana vs. new teen Diana alley". Should we ever be lucky enough to get a WW series or animated series, it's a good storyline to tell.

Lots of love for Phil Jimenez's run on this board these days. So many threads with scans from his run. Not that I'm complaining. He is one of the best WW artists.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Also liked this little "old teen alley of Diana vs. new teen Diana alley". Should we ever be lucky enough to get a WW series or animated series, it's a good storyline to tell.

Poor Vanessa...but I loved the drama.

Also I think this was the fight that got Cassie's identity outed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

It'd have been REALLY satisfying if Cassie and Vanessa started working together later.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Lots of love for Phil Jimenez's run on this board these days. So many threads with scans from his run. Not that I'm complaining. He is one of the best WW artists.
    He is not only one of the best WW artists, but he is also one of the few writers who understands each of the WW characters so deeply. He got Diana's intense love and passion for people as well as her joy. He got Donna's need to belong, her hurt and her caring nature. He got Cassie's youthful exuberance, her youthful questioning. He understood the Amazons and adorned them with the grandeur and power that was deserved of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Like she hides her identity anyway? Surely once she stopped using the wig and goggles, it was only a matter of time before someone recognised her?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I liked when there were actual repercussions for no secret identity

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I liked when there were actual repercussions for no secret identity
    I loved this. It was a brilliant way to showcase the struggles of being a public hero, especially since Cassie was so young.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

And then Cissie came in for the save .

Yeah, when Young Justice ended, weren't Cissie, Cassie and Greta (Secret) all at the same school? Which is actually funny because Cissie was originally from the Impulse comic, and thus logically should've been where Bart was.