Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Is this like how Emma made that Cyclops projection back in DoX and suddenly Scott became The Worst Ever? Cause that was bad writing too.
    I think that was in part to Swain using their powers on human world leaders to make them more sympathetic it was shown in All New Inhumans. Then using Frenzy to fan the flames of anti mutant sentiment.

Thats the only way humans would care about destroying a green fart cloud. It was mentioned randomly in IvX to by Havok

Astonishing Member

Selene probably has a grotto in every Order enclave already, jokes aside this could come back to haunt Xavier(if he is the cause)..there is good story potential here.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    They describe it as "it driving them insane", if you want to complain about it not working that way, take it to the writer.
    I’m sorry I have to laugh at you telling me to “take my complaints to the writer,” when A) I wasn’t complaining about anything in my comments and B) how many threads and comments have you made complaining about things you don’t like in this era?

Unless after being ressurected so many times Xaviers powers are increased to the point where he risks damaging peoples minds?

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    They should send a message "stop worshipping us, you morrons".
    That's all. It's not their fault if some idiots got bad ideas.

If Xavier had sent a message saying "worship me and only me, I'm jealous, don't eat this, don't **** that", yeah, blood would be on his hands. But that's not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    It’s not Xaviers fault that religious fundamentalism has conditioned some people to rationalize ‘a voice in my head’ as ‘God’ or ‘the Devil’.

Looneys gonna loon. All Charles did was speak simply and clearly. Some fundies (or perhaps mainly those conditioned by them) made it into a thing about god. That’s on them and on human society’s need to blame god/s for everything they don’t understand.
    I agree with both posts.

If a global telepathic message pushed them into insanity then they were already on the edge, and it was going to happen anyway. Also, most of humanity didn't go insane.

I do love the panel just prior to the ones posted. I appreciate his appreciation.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I’m sorry I have to laugh at you telling me to “take my complaints to the writer,” when A) I wasn’t complaining about anything in my comments and B) how many threads and comments have you made complaining about things you don’t like in this era?
    1) I didn't think you were complaining but I thought that you might if it didn't work that way, and

2) It wasn't meant to be dismissive. I legit think you should complain about things you don't like. It's your right.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

What a sad world where humans loving Mutants is considered "insane".

If anything, this is a step towards coexistence. Chuck should do it again with backup from telepathic powerhouses Jean and Quentin. Maybe the whole world would love Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post

If anything, this is a step towards coexistence. Chuck should do it again with backup from telepathic powerhouses Jean and Quentin. Maybe the whole world would love Mutants.
    Bishop describes them as being "driven nuts". Apparently he thinks humans loving mutants is insane.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Bishop describes them as being "driven nuts". Apparently he thinks humans loving mutants is insane.
    That's what makes it so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post

I mean, it’s not really a positive step towards coexistence when the people loving mutants are doing so in a fanatical and cult-like manner to the point that they revere them as gods.

Sounds like a problem for the humans.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    A problem Krakoa created is a problem for the humans?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Yeah, those human solutions like the Sentinels and the Hope cure and the Church of Humanity really were great. Maybe they should make more of that stuff?

Or maybe not?

Astonishing Member

All I'm saying is this thread title conjured for me an image of an AU Marauders Annual #1 where Brimstone Love is karaoke-singing Janet Jackson like: What has Krakoa done for you lately, ooh ooh ooooooh yeah.

A problem Krakoa created is a problem for the humans?
    Krakoa didn't make this problem they are a religious cult called order of X they were first seen in wolverine #1

The data page clearly said they existed before Krakoa and after Krakoa there numbers grew because they think mutants are divine