Default EZRA MILLER Smashes the Klan

On CBR's front page, there's an article about an Instagram post Ezra made where he addresses a Klan chapter in North Carolina.

https://www.cbr.com/ezra-miller-sugg...ll-themselves/

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Miller
    "This is a message for the Beulaville chapter of the North Carolina Ku Klux Klan," Miller said in a video uploaded to their Instagram. "Hello, first of all. How are y'all doing? It's me. Look, if y'all wanna die, I suggest just killing yourselves with your own guns, OK? Otherwise, keep doing exactly what you're doing right now -- and you know what I'm talking about -- and then, you know, we'll do it for you if that's really what you want. OK, talk to you soon, OK? Bye!"
    I'm not sure what prompted this -- maybe it's the recent Jewish conspiracy propaganda incidents around the country regarding COVID -- but it seems that he's really putting himself on the line here.

Does anyone have any insight as to why Ezra made that Instagram post?

Also, I'm curious if anyone living in the US has Klan activity where you live, and what do you think their reaction would be, if anything?

Kind of sadly got my hopes up that this was a Superman Smashes the Klan movie announcement. I mean Ezra's not my first pick to play the man of steel for such an adaptation, but thinking if it's just the voice for an animated movie then maybe?

Going to be honest, it fucking amazes me that these pond scum lowlifes are somehow still bopping around in the 21st freaking century. But then that four year period following 2016 proved racism is still alive and well.

Uh...okay? Go Ezra Miller?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I was hoping this had something to do with the Superman story

Wow. So brave. The Klan has been in decline for years.

He should do well fighting the Klan. Remember, he got his practice when he choked that woman because she jokingly told him to fight her?