Extraordinary Member

Default Batman #120 Preview

Batman #120 Preview
    Writer: Joshua Williamson
    Artists: Mikel Janin and Jorge Molina
    Backup Writer: Karl Kerschl
    Backup Artist: Karl Kershl

Now Bruce is literally blind as a bat. Not the first time, but still!

I like Lex popping out the Warsuit when he knows trouble is coming .

Astonishing Member

Alright time to hear Kevin Conroy and Clancy Brown speak for the dialogue in this preview.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Maps continues to be incredibly heroic and hilarious, with fantastic art and writing!

Oh, and Batman does some stuff.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

It's increasingly hilarious that abyss is stealing Batman's thing for darkness, team and his penchant for screwing with his opponents minds as evident from the way he faked his death and unnerved Luthor for a moment or two. However it will be interesting to see whether the batinc is following him of their own free will or he has some hold over them. Luthor coming to Bruce's aid after conveniently escaping from abyss off panel is also highly suspicious. However the other suspicious circumstance is Batman being able to see only Luthor nothing else which means he either is somehow using tech that neutralizes Abyss's power or he has somehow implanted something in Bruce's mind which renders him blind.

So far it's been OK, I was never a fan of Batman Inc and I can't stand Lex Luthor, and I still am enjoying the book.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-