Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That gotta be a mistake and was likely supposed to be Sunfire. Tony would call her Sue, not Mrs. Richards.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Odd hype talk apart you could be on something. Terraforming ,ars was a big showing that mutants have perfected their teamwork in way the previous experiments didn't. Working like a perfect biological machine. ( repelling a weakened Galactus or confused Phoenix do not count much because there were outside interferences/helps but this time is all earthling mutants baby)
    Probably some Eternals start feeling wee bit menaced. Being replaced as "teachers pet" would kind of hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The bold subliminal like messaging is kind of messing my head up cause i'm like Eternals Mistake fired, new keepers etc. LMAO. but yeah that picture is fire. I mean the avengers and xmen may have their problems but at the end of the day they still been around with the day to day how you going to wake up from a nap trying to pass judgement on avengers and xmen on the positive side it could actually end up with those two groups becoming united but again it's at the expense of another property and really for what seems like no reason. and theres not really a way to wank that deviant thing. I don't do twitter but i know they going to light that up. lol Even if there is canon to support it think about the message it is sending to some on both sides.
    My overexcited overenthusiasm, often leads to overindulging (in rhetoric+), like Nightcrawler at the Hellfire Gala, lol. But I shall make a concerted effort moving forward, to refrain & curb my OTT tendencies, as best I can. No promises, though, that I won't slip. It's very easy for me to forget myself, sometimes, when the feel-good chemicals get pumping.

You could look at the Deviant usage as taking ownership of a disparaging name meant to demean others, and rebranding it, so to speak. Associate it only & very strongly, with broad, vague terms like ostracized and/or outsider, instead of say... abnormal, go with non-typical... not regular, common, or average, use... SPECIAL! I like that, or just go with the old standby, different. Which in turn could mean unusual, unique, original, non-conformist, independent, or my favorite: FREE-SPIRITED!! I LOVE that one. Words are only weapons if we let 'em be. But we also have to be cooperative to some degree, and team players, as long as it's not at our own expense. And believe we can do bigger & better things together, than we can separately. The whole being greater than the sum of our parts, and all that. There will always be disagreements, which leads to friction & hard feelings, but a bunch of mature, good intentioned, gifted adults, should be able to overcome those *not unexpected* things.

Eternal, meet...
    Immortal:

Selene what I did there? Doom & Thanos have nothing on her.
    She's been waiting patiently to make her move, for... reasons?
    Amassing energy & building power, sure sound like a safe bet.
    Underestimating her in any way, *spells* peril for foolishness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selene_(comics)
    Fictional character biography
    Selene is the oldest known human mutant. Functionally immortal, her millennia-long life is attributed to her ability to drain the life essence from other beings to extend her own existence indefinitely. Her name derives from the ancient lunar deity Selene, daughter of the Titans Hyperion and Theia. Claiming to have already been old when modern mankind was just emerging, Selene was born over 17,000 years ago somewhere in what is now Central Europe, "after the Oceans swallowed Atlantis and before the rise of the Aryas". Her tribe's elders recognized her for what she was and commanded the entire tribe, including her own mother, to sacrifice their lives to feed her.

Hyborian Age
    Selene was revealed to have been an old enemy of the sorcerer Kulan Gath. Kulan Gath was active during the Hyborian Age (before any recorded civilizations) and is known to have faced both Conan the Barbarian and Red Sonja. In fact, Sonja reportedly managed to kill him and his spirit would not manifest again until the modern era. Thus, Selene was active at least as early as the Hyborian age. ...
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Selen...io_(Earth-616)
    https://x-men.fandom.com/wiki/Selene
    https://www.marvel.com/characters/selene

Being ancient, she's been at this longer that just about anybody.
    Selene's on a whole nother level, you've been warned. Be afraid, be VERY afraid!

Astonishing Member

… why are you all bitching about the Eternals in the Reckoning War thread?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    … why are you all bitching about the Eternals in the Reckoning War thread?
    Apparently we hate them now? Is this just because they got an MCU movie?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Apparently we hate them now? Is this just because they got an MCU movie?
    The Eternals hate is because Druig (lying liar who lies) said mutants are connected to the deviants

I’m asking why their bitching about them in a thread about a separate event where the Badoon are the baddies

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    In the preview of Marvels latest event Iron Man reveals he has joined the ranks of the X-Men.
    Attachment 117875
    Lol editors sleeping on the job. Just shows how much importance they attach to this event supposedly the "first war" 20 years in the making.
    So this takes place before the last arc in SWORD…

Wait… the Summers clan lives on the moon! I bet it never gets mentioned….

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Is he still marrying Emma Frost or did that get erased?
    COVID got in the way maybe? Maybe she was switched out for Hellcat because of Marauders?

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Why do people keep bringing this up like it means anything
    Because everything else predicted for the near future in History of the Marvel Universe has happened. Outlawed, Empyre, King in Black, Deathbird and Threadneedle in The Marvels...

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I saw this and felt that the artist had mixed Iron Man up with Sunfire ?, as the only Avengers/X-Men characters featured in the preview pages were Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Sunfire, Polaris and Rogue.
    Yeah, this is an artist error. There's no X-Men in that panel at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    He is a God now (Tony). Probaly will get undone for the future events
    Yeah, Doctor Doom's going to help Patsy Walker sort it out.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Because everything else predicted for the near future in History of the Marvel Universe has happened. Outlawed, Empyre, King in Black, Deathbird and Threadneedle in The Marvels...
    Except the ‘tragic fate’ of Luke Cage & JJ’s second kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Except the ‘tragic fate’ of Luke Cage & JJ’s second kid.
    Waid also revealed recently that the Frost/Stark wedding was the only thing there was no actual plans for, he just threw it out to see what would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Waid also revealed recently that the Frost/Stark wedding was the only thing there was no actual plans for, he just threw it out to see what would happen.
    Now it makes sense, Stark/Frost wedding seemed completely out of place

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Yeah, Doctor Doom's going to help Patsy Walker sort it out.
    Good luck to Patsy