Amazing Member

Default Batman: The Imposter vs Robin & Batman

Howdy Batfans,

I used to lurk around here. A lot. Then I started posting a bit in 2015, but my career and starting my own little family pulled me away. Looking to reconnect with fellow Batman fans, and thought I'd circle back here, as I always found the discussions on this forum to be the most educational and informed. When I was posting back in the day, I thought it was important to have something distinct to say, and always tried to present something intelligent and of value. Lately I've been dipping my toes into making videos, and try to maintain that same approach with them.

I've made a short little video review of these two recent three-issue mini series that I'd like to share with the Batman CBR fam. I'm still rather amateur, and am working on ironing out all the technical wrinkles in my videos, but if you're interested give it a view and feel free to provide any feedback that can help me improve. I'd also be pleased to engage in any type of dialogue about these two series here.

And if, by providing the video below or requesting feedback for Batman comics-related content I've made, I've violated some rule or ethical practice of the forum that has emerged in the seven years I've been away from it, please accept my apologies and let me know so I can take it down. Thanks all.

Last edited by Nlindsay; 01-28-2022 at 10:28 PM.

I feel like Zdarsky's the Dark Knight would've been a better point of contrast.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I feel like Zdarsky's the Dark Knight would've been a better point of contrast.
    I’m sorry, I’m not sure I understand your comment. Do you mean that Batman: The Imposter should have been compared to Batman: The Knight? Cause the first issue of that mini series just dropped, and it won’t be done for a long while. Or is there something in Zdarsky’s Urban Legends run I should be looking at?

The reason I picked the two minis I did was due to their similarity in structure/format (3 prestige issues) and the fact that they were in shops at the same time. Not because of similar themes or styles, but because they were in direct competition for our attention and dollars as extra Batman titles to pick up at the local comic store.