Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Everyone born with powers used to be considered a mutant. Then around decimation they decided only people with the x-gene are mutants. People like Cloak and Dagger were confirmed not to have xgenes, probably because they weren’t under the domain of the xoffice.

Franklin isn’t an X-Man and being a mutant isn’t vital for his character.
    True... But, Franklin Richards was born with his powers -- Cloak and Dagger was not -- Franklin is (or was due to a lousy retcon) a mutant proper and Reed needed the use of Annihilus' Cosmic Control Rod prior to Franklin's imminent birth or Susan and Franklin would have died - - as explained in Fantastic Four Annual #6.

How many human(s) do you know of - - born with potential powers - - didn't have an X-Gene?
    Last edited by Micabe; 02-02-2022 at 12:21 PM.

I wouldn't put it past Xavier but it doesn't matter either way. the ff are like honroary mutants. i feel like every early story i read was of the FF and the Xmen together in some way or maybe that's just how i remember it. lol. Even in clarmont run with Val Doom Jean showed up and the connection was still there. Days of Future past, the HyperStorm/Rachel story where he was fading away, Onslaught story, it just doesn't matter. He's an adopted mutant. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

But... it could also easily be sad Xavier did it to throw sinister off Franklyn track with his chimera project.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

In the latest issue of the fantastic four crossover with she hulk we see Reeds eyes fill with cosmic energy at the end so what if he was secretly siphoning it off of his soon for an exact moment like the war they're in right now.