Page 119 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1818
    Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Glad to hear this AvP LE style book is coming! I do enjoy these as a trip of nostalgia and have the two Aliens volumes, the Predator and Terminator.
    Dark Horse never did have the Robocop rights did they? Had him in a crossover but no series that I recall. Cause an LE of Robocop would be nice alongside these others.
    Yeah I have them all as well for the same nostalgia factor. I'll read them at some point but I don't expect to like them like I did when I had most of them in floppies as a kid.

I got this today! Excuse my broken english 😅

Incredible Member

World of Black Hammer LE didn’t last too long today. At least Dark Horse historically has larger print runs and I can chalk this up to likely distribution issues and not immediate oop. Still this is starting to take some of the fun out of the hobby for me.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    World of Black Hammer LE didn’t last too long today. At least Dark Horse historically has larger print runs and I can chalk this up to likely distribution issues and not immediate oop. Still this is starting to take some of the fun out of the hobby for me.
    I was lucky enough to get World of Black Hammer. Blade of the Immortal also didn’t last long.

That Harrow County Library Edition Vol. 2 is the only one OOP is a massive bummer. I want to buy all the Library Editions but I don’t want to get 3/4 and then never get the one I’m missing back into print. Any guesses on if they’ll ever print another round of all four editions?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That Harrow County Library Edition Vol. 2 is the only one OOP is a massive bummer. I want to buy all the Library Editions but I don’t want to get 3/4 and then never get the one I’m missing back into print. Any guesses on if they’ll ever print another round of all four editions?
    Other Library Editions e.g. Hellboy have had multiple printings. Also, a new printing for Vol. 1 was announced recently so there's a decent chance for Vol. 2 at some point:

https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...r-Man-and-More

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Other Library Editions e.g. Hellboy have had multiple printings. Also, a new printing for Vol. 1 was announced recently so there's a decent chance for Vol. 2 at some point:

https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...r-Man-and-More
    Fingers crossed then.

One more man complaining about OOP library editions: do you guys think there is a possibility of new editions from Fear Agent LE?
    I bought recently an used copy of volume 1 with an unbelievable price, but the second volume is nearly impossible to buy with a good price.

All-New Member

I don't think Fear Agent will be reprinted in LE by Dark Horse, I think Image Comics owns the rights now as they published paperbacks for it.
    But maybe they will print it on approximately the same size as the Dark Horse LE, all the Remender stuff they publish in hardcover are about this size.

On my side, i'd like reprints for Usagi Yojimbo Saga, softcovers or hardcovers I don't care.

Spectacular Member

Does anyone know what is going on w/ Berserk Deluxe 6 ? Seems to be delayed or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Does anyone know what is going on w/ Berserk Deluxe 6 ? Seems to be delayed or something.
    Looks like its out next week I think.
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Destro777 View Post
    Looks like its out next week I think.
    Didn’t come out again this week. Anyone hear anything else on Berserk Deluxe 6?

Spectacular Member

It was in my cart today. Such limited quantities that it was removed from my cart when I checked out at 2:05!!! It was there if you were the one of the lucky few who checked out literally within a minute of them posting the books.

Just crazy Berserk sold out so fast. Comic collections are big business now. Whats next? Scalper bots buying all the copies day one and flipping them on ebay for triple the price like videogame console launches? This is getting dumb.
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

Got mine last week, here in the UK. So its definitely out!