Page 94 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    Thank you guys for the kind words. Reading between the lines of Dark Horse description, I think there will be others Sin City Curator's collection. And the good thing is this curator's edition can be ordered from a wide range of webshop (including European based one), applying their regular discount.
    Cheapest I have seen it was about £175 for the signed copy, regular edition seems to be out of stock at my regular places

I got the signed edition for £140 at FP. It was a preorder though, havnt checked since.

I am worried that if I buy it it will start me in a gallery, artist, curators edition buying spree

So was I until i saw the size of it and now have nowhere to put it.

Although the Ronin one looks nice...
    And more Sin City you say?

*sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    So was I until i saw the size of it and now have nowhere to put it.

Although the Ronin one looks nice...
    And more Sin City you say?

*sigh
    After careful consideration I have decided not to bother with any of these types of books, was looking at stuff on eBay and I quickly got to a grands worth of these books I would like to get, so no, I'm trying to really cut down, I don't need any new obsessions

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I don't need any new obsessions
    I hear you, oh boy I hear you ... and questionning this new DC slipcase line (DK III, Watchmen), and Noir line...but I am so weak

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    I hear you, oh boy I hear you ... and questionning this new DC slipcase line (DK III, Watchmen), and Noir line...but I am so weak
    Stay strong brother, stay strong

I dabbled on Artists Edition with the Image "Artists Proof" editions, which are full size, show final inks, no color. I then picked up Silver Surfer by Buschema, and The Maxx by Keith. I also have "Muck Monster" and "Locke and Key" portfolios.

They are definitely bulk, awkward, and addictive. I have basically drawn the line, but I will likely continue with the Image books, as they're cheap, and much thinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
    I dabbled on Artists Edition with the Image "Artists Proof" editions, which are full size, show final inks, no color. I then picked up Silver Surfer by Buschema, and The Maxx by Keith. I also have "Muck Monster" and "Locke and Key" portfolios.

They are definitely bulk, awkward, and addictive. I have basically drawn the line, but I will likely continue with the Image books, as they're cheap, and much thinner.
    in that case make sure you check out the "pen & ink" series such as klaus, the hit, etc.

Fantastic Member

Btw, if anyone of you hasn't bought Vol 2 of the Fear Agent Library Edition yet, you should hurry! Must have gone oop recently. I just found a "for cover" copy in Germany... could have gotten this at least 10-15€ cheaper a few weeks ago... well, better late than sorry. Online-prices are going crazy but I guess a lot of shops still have it on their shelves. Be quick!

Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    Btw, if anyone of you hasn't bought Vol 2 of the Fear Agent Library Edition yet, you should hurry! Must have gone oop recently. I just found a "for cover" copy in Germany... could have gotten this at least 10-15€ cheaper a few weeks ago... well, better late than sorry. Online-prices are going crazy but I guess a lot of shops still have it on their shelves. Be quick!
    I think it's getting a reprint in October. Seen it mentioned a few times in the Omnibus collector group and maybe here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I think it's getting a reprint in October. Seen it mentioned a few times in the Omnibus collector group and maybe here as well.
    Yeah don't kill yourself trying to get it. IST told me in email it would be back after October 21st.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    ah, great, thanks guys. good to know. just got a mail from the shop telling me i was one day too late with my order.

For those of you who missed out last time around: Frank Miller's and Dave Gibbons' "The Life And Time Of Martha Washington In The Twenty-First Century" HC Second Edition in June:

https://www.amazon.com/Martha-Washin...-first+century

I don't know exactly what it's the second edition of, since the only HC collection I know of is the pseudo-Absolute from a few years ago. But since this new edition costs $21 at Amazon, I don't believe it's that (apart from the price being a glitch).

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    For those of you who missed out last time around: Frank Miller's and Dave Gibbons' "The Life And Time Of Martha Washington In The Twenty-First Century" HC Second Edition in June:

https://www.amazon.com/Martha-Washin...-first+century

I don't know exactly what it's the second edition of, since the only HC collection I know of is the pseudo-Absolute from a few years ago. But since this new edition costs $21 at Amazon, I don't believe it's that (apart from the price being a glitch).

such a great title! It took me forever to find an "Absolute" edition that didn't require a second mortgage on the house.