Page 100 of 122 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1818

http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...ibrary-edition

Looks like BPRD Hell on Earth is going to start getting collected in HC in January.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Fantastic Member

Great news. Really looking forward to adding more hellboy/BPRD goodness to my collection.

All-New Member

With Hellboy and the BPRD 1954 coming in tpb form soon, does that mean we'll see a hard bound collection of 1952-1954 soon? How long after the last tpb did they collect 1946-1948?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRallentando View Post
    With Hellboy and the BPRD 1954 coming in tpb form soon, does that mean we'll see a hard bound collection of 1952-1954 soon? How long after the last tpb did they collect 1946-1948?
    those most recent announcements are for the hard bound collections...oh wait my mistake the HB & BPRD 1954 one isn't.
    Last edited by zevious zoquis; 03-18-2017 at 06:40 AM.

Has it defiantly been said that all the mignola stuff is being collected in omni format? If so what is there? Abe Sapien, Witchfinder, what else am I missing? I don't think Baltimore will get an omni as out of all of them it is the only one which has already been released in HC (I think)

Just looking at some books to get rid of and came across an old gem, anybody ever read Rex Mundi? I loved the series, I think it deserves a couple or three LE's

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Just looking at some books to get rid of and came across an old gem, anybody ever read Rex Mundi? I loved the series, I think it deserves a couple or three LE's
    Yeah I've got those small DH omnis. Pretty good series, although the art was bad in spots. Very "Da Vinci Code" -esque. I'd be down for a couple LEs.

Anybody with the Sin City library editions (the ones in the slipcase) comment on the quality? I had a slipcase edition of 30 days of night and the binding is awful, so I don't want to drop any money on the SC if there is the same problem

Anybody with the Sin City library editions (the ones in the slipcase) comment on the quality? I had a slipcase edition of 30 days of night and the binding is awful, so I don't want to drop any money on the SC if there is the same problem
    Do you mean the two library sets that were published a few years ago? The quality of those is excellent, the only minor niggle I have with those is that they printed the original covers of the single issues on much heavier stock which makes those pages a bit "stiff". If you can pick them up for a good price I highly recommend them over the cumbersome omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    Do you mean the two library sets that were published a few years ago? The quality of those is excellent, the only minor niggle I have with those is that they printed the original covers of the single issues on much heavier stock which makes those pages a bit "stiff". If you can pick them up for a good price I highly recommend them over the cumbersome omnibus.
    Those are the ones, I am currently sin city-less, the last version I had was the far to big omnibus, which is just stupid big so I sold it, I'm tempted to try to pick up the slipcase editions, I'm just surprised DH hasn't released new LE editions (which they will probably announce right after a drop a fortune on the slipcase ones)

Fantastic Member

I got the stupid big one...love it!

Those are the ones, I am currently sin city-less, the last version I had was the far to big omnibus, which is just stupid big so I sold it, I'm tempted to try to pick up the slipcase editions, I'm just surprised DH hasn't released new LE editions (which they will probably announce right after a drop a fortune on the slipcase ones)
    You're probably right, so please take one for the team and buy a set . I badly want these reprinted or released in the current LE format. I expect they will at some point. Dark Horse doesn't have an abundance of material to print and at some point they'll want that money. I also expect someday they'll start releasing library editions of BPRD.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    You're probably right, so please take one for the team and buy a set . I badly want these reprinted or released in the current LE format. I expect they will at some point. Dark Horse doesn't have an abundance of material to print and at some point they'll want that money. I also expect someday they'll start releasing library editions of BPRD.

You are right, and you have convinced me to hold off buying them, Sin City is DH's Watchmen, they will always keep it in print not sure we will see BPRD in LE editions, as I think all LE's have been released as trades then LE's, whereas BPRD went from trades to the thick hc's being released now, and to be fair I really like the format

It may interest some here as it is an exclusivity, in France Delcourt has just published a third oversized HC book with B&W Hellboy material (Hellboy in Hell The Death Card with Exorcist of Vorsk).
    A detailed description here:
    http://myabsolutecollection.blogspot...d-special.html

Those are the best editions in my collection. 30 DofN hasn't been published by DH, it's IDW, and you are right.