Page 113 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I know they would be a bit thin but I would rather have the sun city stuff released as separate books, I had the massive omnibus and it was ridiculous, I sold it in the end as it was just too big to read comfortably
    In Spain they did Sin City in 2 books!
    45801275_22289493.jpg
    48206598.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by seusilva View Post
    45801275_22289493.jpg
    48206598.jpg
    Much better

Incredible Member

Finished up Sherlock Frankenstein. Good stuff.I really like the Black Hammer (Lemire) stuff. What’s weird is the thin trade is sewn in addition to glued like a normal trade. Not sure I noticed and trade being seen at all. Not sure what the advantage would be if it is just glued anyways.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    Finished up Sherlock Frankenstein. Good stuff.I really like the Black Hammer (Lemire) stuff. What’s weird is the thin trade is sewn in addition to glued like a normal trade. Not sure I noticed and trade being seen at all. Not sure what the advantage would be if it is just glued anyways.
    Whether the page block is sewn or not, it still needs to be glued to the cover. I have a couple random trades that are sewn as well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by seusilva View Post
    45801275_22289493.jpg
    48206598.jpg
    Very nice!

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

I second that Grendel is deserving of the LE treatment.......and won't likely happen.
    Last edited by FreakyFraser; 12-31-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Amazing Member

Hey I was wondering how the binding was on the BPRD Hell on Earth Hardcovers as well as Abe Sapien hardcovers. Thinking about checking out BPRD as I just got into Hellboy via the Library editions and I love it. Also since they don't have hardcovers, how's the quality of the paperback omnibus BPRD Plague of Frogs editions?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    Hey I was wondering how the binding was on the BPRD Hell on Earth Hardcovers as well as Abe Sapien hardcovers. Thinking about checking out BPRD as I just got into Hellboy via the Library editions and I love it. Also since they don't have hardcovers, how's the quality of the paperback omnibus BPRD Plague of Frogs editions?
    They're similar to the Library Editions. Sewn bindings with the thicker pages and same cover material, regular trim however. Also, there are HCs for PoF, they are just long OOP and pricey in the aftermarket.
    Last edited by awayne83; 01-04-2019 at 11:26 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreakyFraser View Post
    I second that Grendel is deserving of the LE treatment.......and won't likely happen.
    Thank you for bringing up Grendel. Read all 4 omnibuses a few years ago but never realized that Grendel Tales also got the same treatment. Ordered volume 1.

Quote Originally Posted by MathewVew View Post
    When Marvel started to put up all the comics on MU, did they also get the Dark Horse comics?
    Do you mean Star Wars comics? Yes they did it from the point when they got the licence back in 2015 although it wasn't all at once. They haven't put Conan up yet but they've said they'll do it 'soon.'

wrong thread
    Last edited by Mormegil; 01-10-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Anyone heard any more about the supposedly forthcoming Alien vs Predator original series that was supposed to be getting the LE treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Anyone heard any more about the supposedly forthcoming Alien vs Predator original series that was supposed to be getting the LE treatment?
    Nope...I suppose we're lucky to have gotten the four that we did...

Quote Originally Posted by FreakyFraser View Post
    Grendel is highly deserving...I just hope they wouldn't repeat the mistakes of the omnibus and put the mediocre b/w/r r/w/b stuff in the front (or at all really) and leave out some of the more deserving odds n ends like the story from A1 #4 and Silverback mini.

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Grendel is highly deserving...I just hope they wouldn't repeat the mistakes of the omnibus and put the mediocre b/w/r r/w/b stuff in the front (or at all really) and leave out some of the more deserving odds n ends like the story from A1 #4 and Silverback mini.
    Ugh.....The Omnibus' were a shitshow. First Grendel series of books I didn't buy. The size alone was enough for me to take a pass