Page 85 of 122 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    May give Joe Golem a try, nothing else catches my fancy, which is a shame, especially after all this talk of what they could (should) release as an LE
    You're spoilled brat, you know that?

Fantastic Member

did the Hellboy in Hell artist edition include word balloons? Trying to decide on whether I want to get this and/or the new Amazing Screw On Head one that's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    did the Hellboy in Hell artist edition include word balloons? Trying to decide on whether I want to get this and/or the new Amazing Screw On Head one that's coming.
    It did on all the other stuff, but not the Hellboy in Hell issues.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    You're spoilled brat, you know that?
    It has been said before, I'm sure my wife would agree with you

May give Joe Golem a try, nothing else catches my fancy, which is a shame, especially after all this talk of what they could (should) release as an LE
    while I'm on the same opinion it is worth mentioning that this year we have more Kabuki and Goon LE volumes and there is the upcoming Massive LE, also probably a Buffy or Faith ones, can't remember.
    So at least we get the ones they started and the Massive.
    edit: forgot Terminal city!

I read the first issue of this and it is fantastic, I'd recommend picking it up.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    What's Mister X?
    Independent comics that came out mostly in the 1980s by Dean Motter. I'm not sure the series was ever finished. As I recall it was started and stopped (a lot like Bill Willingham's Elementals but by a different publishing company).

I've tried to re-read it over the years but could never get into it. There was some good ideas in my opinion, but I don't think they were executed correctly. Some people really liked it, though.

Incredible Member

Really glad they're popping out all 3 Library Editions for The Massive so fast. Have the first 2 pre ordered, and just pre ordered this one! Can't wait to read it.

Did anyone get the "Doc Savage Archives" volumes? They look great, and I have been considering the first. I love those 70's grayscale books!

Quote Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
    Did anyone get the "Doc Savage Archives" volumes? They look great, and I have been considering the first. I love those 70's grayscale books!
    The only Doc archives I know about is from Dynamite the Curtis magazine era vol1 but that has no further volumes.
    I got that book and would highly recommend it, quality wise it's up there with the older Marvel omnis.

Fantastic Member

The only Dark Horse stuff I've read is The Massive, which I enjoyed. Any other long running collections this old school Vertigo reader should look into?

Quote Originally Posted by missingmarch View Post
    The only Dark Horse stuff I've read is The Massive, which I enjoyed. Any other long running collections this old school Vertigo reader should look into?
    Hellboy and BPRD.
    Kabuki maybe? I'm not really a fan but it had that old Vertigo vibe for me. Or at least the first LE, I've only read that.
    Fear agent.
    While it's not Vertigo like I can not not recommend Eric Powel's The Goon. Soooo goood!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Really glad they're popping out all 3 Library Editions for The Massive so fast. Have the first 2 pre ordered, and just pre ordered this one! Can't wait to read it.
    This is why I'm going to stop buying current comics. So many books I love are getting the HC treatment and I can't afford to keep upgrading my collections.

Buffy verse question:

Angel & Faith started after season 8 but how connected is it to Buffy? Can I read it anytime after Season 8? Is there any crossing over?