Page 87 of 122 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1818

Buffy s9 runs 3 LE's (same as Angel & Faith). Each series clocks 25 issues + 5 more for a mini, and each LE contains 10 issues, resulting in 6 total LE for season 9. I just finished reading mine this month. Too much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by okSwede View Post
    Buffy s9 runs 3 LE's (same as Angel & Faith). Each series clocks 25 issues + 5 more for a mini, and each LE contains 10 issues, resulting in 6 total LE for season 9. I just finished reading mine this month. Too much fun!
    cheers! I thought each season will be 4 LE-s.

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

Who needs solicits?
    Lots of stuff in here.

http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.co...rows=10&sord=1

Quote Originally Posted by Mix_Masta_Micah View Post
    Who needs solicits?
    Lots of stuff in here.

http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.co...rows=10&sord=1
    Sadly the Moebius Library will be deluxe size... A lot of good stuff in there btw. Dept H., The Massive Library, Terminal City Library, I am a hero and Blades of the immortal omnis, Usagi+Goon+Kabuki and so on.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Sadly the Moebius Library will be deluxe size....
    This is incredibly surprising to me! I wonder if it's to try to keep the costs down? I was hoping for the same size as the other DH Library editions at least.

Quote Originally Posted by John Aston View Post
    Thanks! Can't wait :P

Quote Originally Posted by downinthezero View Post
    This is incredibly surprising to me! I wonder if it's to try to keep the costs down? I was hoping for the same size as the other DH Library editions at least.
    I think it's something they do with "artist" editions... like the Milo Manara ones.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by downinthezero View Post
    Well it's not actually a Library Edition from what I can tell, the series is just going to be called "The Moebius Library: (insert book title)"

With volume 3 announced and ready for publication in August I thought I'd finally read the two Polar hardcovers by Victor Santos. I was mildly enthusiastic about the first volume Came from the Cold, but take everything good from that volume (the art, Frank Miller's Sin City meets Eduardo Risso's 100 Bullets) and add a good story and you've got a winner. And that winner is Eye for an Eye, the second volume in the Polar series. I enjoyed this tremendously... our heroine is supposed to be dead, but gets rescued by a stranger. As she recovers, she is preparing herself for revenge by making use of the stranger's training. Blood drips off the pages, think Kill Bill style, but never loses its classiness... but will she get her revenge?

Spoiler dude, spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Spoiler dude, spoiler.
    Who me? Have you read the book? I gave even less info about the story than the DH solicitation. Seriously I didn't spoil anything.
    Last edited by MartinNL; 03-26-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    With volume 3 announced and ready for publication in August I thought I'd finally read the two Polar hardcovers by Victor Santos. I was mildly enthusiastic about the first volume Came from the Cold, but take everything good from that volume (the art, Frank Miller's Sin City meets Eduardo Risso's 100 Bullets) and add a good story and you've got a winner. And that winner is Eye for an Eye, the second volume in the Polar series. I enjoyed this tremendously... our heroine is supposed to be dead, but gets rescued by a stranger. As she recovers, she is preparing herself for revenge by making use of the stranger's training. Blood drips off the pages, think Kill Bill style, but never loses its classiness... but will she get her revenge?

What are the dimensions of these books? I saw they were Web comics, so landscape? Similar to private eye maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    What are the dimensions of these books? I saw they were Web comics, so landscape? Similar to private eye maybe?
    It's actually quite a bit smaller, and thus more practical imo than The Private Eye...

Mighty Member

Thanks! Gonna add to my "to buy" list.

Anybody heard any news on BPRD 1949 - 1951? Seems like ages the since the last one came out