Page 107 of 122 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Faustinooo View Post
    Are the Hellboy LE's OOP? If they are, are they likely to be reprinted?
    They've popped in and out of print the last few years. I was hoping volume 6 would get a reprint, but with the omnis around the corner the LEs might be done for a while.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by pch3727 View Post
    They've popped in and out of print the last few years. I was hoping volume 6 would get a reprint, but with the omnis around the corner the LEs might be done for a while.
    In the Omnibus Collectors group on Facebook, somebody posted a message exchange with Dark Horse and they said that 4 and 6 would be available again from 16 January. Apparently they have some sort of rotating schedule for the reprints.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    How many hc will there be for Hell on earth? 4?
    Wanted to ask the same thing, does Abe Sapien dark and terrible spin out of hell on earth or is it set before?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Wanted to ask the same thing, does Abe Sapien dark and terrible spin out of hell on earth or is it set before?
    Could be. According to this reading order, Hell on Earth starts and Abe Sapien D&T only starts thereafter.

IST has Hellboy LE volumes 4 and 6 back up on the site. If anyone has been searching for those jump on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Could be. According to this reading order, Hell on Earth starts and Abe Sapien D&T only starts thereafter.
    I read Hell on Earth before I start with Abe Sapien.

Amazing Member

Rejoice Buffy fans! We're getting a new library HC!

"Buffy Season 10 Library Edition Volume 1 HC"

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...cits-may-2018/

I sold my Mike Mignola collection several years ago to finance an ill-advised Advocare business venture. Now that is behind me, I preordered the six Hellboy omnibuses scheduled for this year.

While placing my order, I noticed that Dark Horse also have five Conan omnibuses, either already published or scheduled for 2018. Does anyone know if they are planning a sixth or seventh collection? I imagine they are under a time restraint due to the license reverting to Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider73 View Post
    I sold my Mike Mignola collection several years ago to finance an ill-advised Advocare business venture. Now that is behind me, I preordered the six Hellboy omnibuses scheduled for this year.

While placing my order, I noticed that Dark Horse also have five Conan omnibuses, either already published or scheduled for 2018. Does anyone know if they are planning a sixth or seventh collection? I imagine they are under a time restraint due to the license reverting to Marvel.
    I've dug around for this answer and I haven't found one. I wouldn't bet on them collecting all of it. Amazon has Vol 5 list for July 17th. That gets into the Brian Wood stuff which is where sales started to dip. So maybe they don't plan on going passed that.

Thanks for checking. I couldn't find any additional information either, which is what brought me here.

I remember picking up the Becky Cloonan illustrated issues when they were first published, but I did not read all of Wood's run.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

My LCS has a table of the Diamond blow out books from awhile back and he's just added the Conan/Red Sonja standard trim HC to the table at $10.
    Any thoughts on the quality of the read?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Doesn’t seem like there are any new LE’s on the horizon or have I missed them?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Doesn’t seem like there are any new LE’s on the horizon or have I missed them?
    there is one Buffy one coming. Also the Simone Tomb Raider one is just about to come out, I think that's a volume 1 so surely there will be more.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm getting the Simone Tomb Raider LE vol.1 next week.
    I already have the other 3, the 4th and final material from Aspen is in April.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    there is one Buffy one coming. Also the Simone Tomb Raider one is just about to come out, I think that's a volume 1 so surely there will be more.
    So nothing any good then