Page 111 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1818

I'm all over the next two Colossal Conans. After such a delay, they're both being released almost back to back.
    Love the fist one - I'm surprised by how expensive/rare that first one is now.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    I'm all over the next two Colossal Conans. After such a delay, they're both being released almost back to back.
    Love the fist one - I'm surprised by how expensive/rare that first one is now.
    I regret delaying getting the first one for so long I forgot about it and when I did recall it was OOP.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Anyone here have the Dark Horse Book of Horror? If so, how are the stories in it? Also, is it standard deluxe edition size or is it more like those smaller HC they sometimes release? Thanks

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kp404 View Post
    Anyone here have the Dark Horse Book of Horror? If so, how are the stories in it? Also, is it standard deluxe edition size or is it more like those smaller HC they sometimes release? Thanks
    It's OK. Some good stories, some not so good. The Beasts of Burden stories are incredible.

For some reason, one story from the original books is missing (Eric Powell's "The Wallace Expedition", from The Dark Horse Book of the Dead). This story was replaced by Joshu Dysart's "The Stain", from MySpace Dark Horse Presents 15. I don't know why. This bothered me, "The Wallace Expedition" was one of the reasons I bought this book.

About the size, yep, it's that smaller format (23cm).

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    It's OK. Some good stories, some not so good. The Beasts of Burden stories are incredible.

For some reason, one story from the original books is missing (Eric Powell's "The Wallace Expedition", from The Dark Horse Book of the Dead). This story was replaced by Joshu Dysart's "The Stain", from MySpace Dark Horse Presents 15. I don't know why. This bothered me, "The Wallace Expedition" was one of the reasons I bought this book.

Great! Thanks so much. Not a fan of the smaller HCs, but I'm a sucker for horror anthology comics.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Over the last couple of days i have seen all the plague of frogs paperbacks go up on ebay, volume 1 from wordery and 2,3 and 4 from a place in space. Looks like they could of started reprinting them.

It looks like the TPB of Conan omnibus volume 3 is OOP. Any chance it going back into print before Marvel takes over in a few months? I already have volume 1 and thought about rushing to get them all over the next month.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeCrash View Post
    It looks like the TPB of Conan omnibus volume 3 is OOP. Any chance it going back into print before Marvel takes over in a few months? I already have volume 1 and thought about rushing to get them all over the next month.
    I think this answers your question:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...s-collections/

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post

I agree, those Beasts of Burden stories are extremely good.

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I agree, those Beasts of Burden stories are extremely good.
    A Beasts of Burden library edition is waaay overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Over the last couple of days i have seen all the plague of frogs paperbacks go up on ebay, volume 1 from wordery and 2,3 and 4 from a place in space. Looks like they could of started reprinting them.
    From over in the Hellboy section:
    Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Dark Horse is reprinting the Plague of Frogs omnibuses in that latter half of this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kees_L View Post
    According to this post on reddit: https://imgur.com/gallery/RwEY2eo

Dark Horse is currently planning those upcoming Plague of Frogs omnibus reprints in TPB-format only.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I think this answers your question:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...s-collections/
    Ah, yeah I saw those. I was hoping to have a chance with four months left before 2019 seeing how some volumes are still coming out but oh well.

EDIT: So I went on a local hunt today and found a beat up copy at a local Barnes & Noble! I asked if there were any other copies available and apparently all the other B&N stores are sending them away. The employee even offered 10% off for the damage but I was so surprised to find it I forgot to remind the cashier about the discount. I'm just happy I found it. Hopefully I can grab the rest when I get paid next Wednesday.
    Last edited by TimeCrash; 08-02-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    All four Plague of Frogs books are back in stock at IST.

News on Usagi Yojimbo Saga 6 and 7 tpb? And also Kabuki Library 3? Last question: colossal conan the cimmerian and colossal king conan are the sequels of the kurt busiek run?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    News on Usagi Yojimbo Saga 6 and 7 tpb? And also Kabuki Library 3?
    Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Last question: colossal conan the cimmerian and colossal king conan are the sequels of the kurt busiek run?
    Yes.