Page 102 of 122 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Never really had that much of a prob with SH packaging, and I'm trying to cut down on my comic spending, all those odd £'s can add up
    true, true. I keep having problems with them and wordery but at least the books get here fast and as you said, the odd quid here and there adds up.

My copy of the reprinted classic Predator comics in HC arrived the other day. It's beautifully presented just like the two Aliens volumes since the 30th anniversary, with red gilt edge to the pages to match the cover (they did this in black and blue for the two Aliens ones). It's also more pages than the two Aliens ones were so great value. I got it for £27

Quote Originally Posted by Rory426 View Post
    My copy of the reprinted classic Predator comics in HC arrived the other day. It's beautifully presented just like the two Aliens volumes since the 30th anniversary, with red gilt edge to the pages to match the cover (they did this in black and blue for the two Aliens ones). It's also more pages than the two Aliens ones were so great value. I got it for £27
    Looking forward to picking mine up. Hope they continue these with at least 1-2 more Aliens, Predator, Terminator, and AvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Looking forward to picking mine up. Hope they continue these with at least 1-2 more Aliens, Predator, Terminator, and AvP.
    I think the Terminator one just got announced.

Yeah the Terminator one has been solicited

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I think the Terminator one just got announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Yeah the Terminator one has been solicited

Most excellent, not the best stories in the world but the nostalgia factor and the quality of DH books makes these a def pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post

Add to that list 'the thing from another world' couple of mini series they released

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Add to that list 'the thing from another world' couple of mini series they released
    Seconded.

I wish that the Robocop vs The Terminator hardcover that we got a while back was the same format as these.

IMG_0742.jpg

They look great lined up on a shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Seconded.

I wish that the Robocop vs The Terminator hardcover that we got a while back was the same format as these.
    Yes I really wish someone would collect all of the Marvel & Dark Horse Robocop material in a nice format (or any format really).

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I wonder if anyone will ever get around to collecting the NOW comics series of Terminator or even Green Hornet for that matter.
    Terminator Burning Earth is the first published work by Alex Ross. That 5-issue run would look great collected in oversized format like what DH is doing here.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I wonder if anyone will ever get around to collecting the NOW comics series of Terminator or even Green Hornet for that matter.
    Terminator Burning Earth is the first published work by Alex Ross. That 5-issue run would look great collected in oversized format like what DH is doing here.
    Do you think anyone cares about the Green Hornet? I do but probably not many more partially thanks to that crappy movie.
    Also Dynamite is handling GH atm I think but I don't know if they have any ongoings right now.

Yes I would kill for a nice collected edition of NOW's Terminator series (not just Burning Earth). The second-to-last issue was one of the first comic books I ever bought, off a spinner rack in a true value hardware.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'd get the whole Terminator Series from NOW as well but thought suggesting the Burning Earth mini was a solid starting point to feel things out.

As to Green Hornet, sure the Seth Rogan movie did the property few favors(if any) but fans within the medium are really who a collected volume(s) of that material is aimed at & I'd wager some have never seen it. Nostalgia for some, curiosity for others would likely see units move on it. The question is could it be done for a reasonable MSRP that still allows the publisher/distributor to make some money on it.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'd get the whole Terminator Series from NOW as well but thought suggesting the Burning Earth mini was a solid starting point to feel things out.

As to Green Hornet, sure the Seth Rogan movie did the property few favors(if any) but fans within the medium are really who a collected volume(s) of that material is aimed at & I'd wager some have never seen it. Nostalgia for some, curiosity for others would likely see units move on it. The question is could it be done for a reasonable MSRP that still allows the publisher/distributor to make some money on it.
    As much as I would like to see nice hardcovers on any pulp material if GH gets a deluxe/omni treatment before the shadow I will be a bit frustrated. Although Dynamite did a Doc Savage archives and I don't think that sold well enough (which is a shame, it's great) so I don't have high hopes.