Page 106 of 122 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1818
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    (Having a comic sort out) just noticed HB LE spines, instead of vol 7 being vol 7 it has been changed to Hellboy in Hell, but why?
    2 possible reason I could think of:

1) Marketing, its been awhile since the Volume 6 and a Hellboy in Hell is an easier sell then Hellboy 7

2) In Hell is supposed to be the "final" Hellboy story and the Hellboy Library editions are kind of a chronological reading order and so actually reprint the trades in a slightly different order http://hellboy.wikia.com/wiki/Hellboy_Library_Editions if we get anymore Hellboy stories they should come before Hellboy in Hell and so would fill a theoretical Volume 7 (8, 9 etc)

Honestly its probably the first one but I can always hope for the second.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    2 possible reason I could think of:

1) Marketing, its been awhile since the Volume 6 and a Hellboy in Hell is an easier sell then Hellboy 7

2) In Hell is supposed to be the "final" Hellboy story and the Hellboy Library editions are kind of a chronological reading order and so actually reprint the trades in a slightly different order http://hellboy.wikia.com/wiki/Hellboy_Library_Editions if we get anymore Hellboy stories they should come before Hellboy in Hell and so would fill a theoretical Volume 7 (8, 9 etc)

Honestly its probably the first one but I can always hope for the second.

I was about to ask this question and I think you answered it. I read Hellboy In Hell. So...this is it? No more future stories (unless they're told in the past)?

Incredible Member

Theres a bunch of interviews from when the book was first coming out where Mignola says this is it for him writing Hellboy for now and he dosn't have any plans to come back soon, now obiously were still getting stuff set in the universe with things like BPRD and Hellboy & the BPRD 19XX books but the main Hellboy story is basically done (as much as anything in the world of comics is ever done)

Amazing Member

Are we ever going to get any new Buffy/Angel library books?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCairo View Post
    Are we ever going to get any new Buffy/Angel library books?
    Funny you should mention that, I’m literally looking at them wondering if I should sell them

Spectacular Member

well they are doing omnibuses of Buffy ---which I think are going to be the little white variety omnibuses
    trying to be nicer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jay View Post
    well they are doing omnibuses of Buffy ---which I think are going to be the little white variety omnibuses
    didn't they stop doing that? Recenty I think every DH tpb omnibus that came out was standard size.

Good news.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Abe-Sapien-...Q16ZN9P6YFQBJK

With Dark and Terrible vols 1 & 2 is that all Abe solo stuff collected? if so, enough material now for a Lobster Johnson book?
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 01-06-2018 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Good news.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Abe-Sapien-...Q16ZN9P6YFQBJK

With Dark and Terrible vols 1 & 2 is that all Abe solo stuff collected? if so, enough material now for a Lobster Johnson book?
    About 30 issues so far, they could release one volume at least. Btw Abe hc's were announced after series ended, same with Hell on earth. And i have no idea, when rhey will decide end Lobster journeys.

Quote Originally Posted by bearded_adam View Post
    About 30 issues so far, they could release one volume at least. Btw Abe hc's were announced after series ended, same with Hell on earth. And i have no idea, when rhey will decide end Lobster journeys.
    It's kinda sad DH always waits to release their series in hcs after the series (or a really big arc like Buffy seasons or Hell on Earth) ended but I can understand it from a business standpoint. I just wish they would pump out the hcs a bit faster then after the run is done.

How many hc will there be for Hell on earth? 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    It's kinda sad DH always waits to release their series in hcs after the series (or a really big arc like Buffy seasons or Hell on Earth) ended but I can understand it from a business standpoint. I just wish they would pump out the hcs a bit faster then after the run is done.
    I think I prefer them waiting, all abe stuff is now being released over a few months, if they released it after an arc you could be a year between books, I’d have forgotten everything by then and I rarely have time to reread a book before I start the next volume

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Like nobody else does it.

I'm kinda sad I didn't get The Midnight Circus with Fegredo's autograph - and maybe even quick sketch - some time ago, but didn't want to spend more monies on books.

All-New Member

Are the Hellboy LE's OOP? If they are, are they likely to be reprinted?

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Like nobody else does it.

I'm kinda sad I didn't get The Midnight Circus with Fegredo's autograph - and maybe even quick sketch - some time ago, but didn't want to spend more monies on books.
    Image releases them quite fast but yeah Hellboydce got a point there.