Page 108 of 122 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'm getting the Simone Tomb Raider LE vol.1 next week.
    I already have the other 3, the 4th and final material from Aspen is in April.
    Is the Simone run any good? I've got the other 3 too, and will get the fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    So nothing any good then
    What else do they have that you would want to see? Further Predator or Aliens stuff maybe? I don't think any Mignolaverse will get the LE treatment other than Hellboy itself maaaaybe Hellboy and the BPRD but that's probably a couple of years down the line.
    Sin City?

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    What else do they have that you would want to see? Further Predator or Aliens stuff maybe? I don't think any Mignolaverse will get the LE treatment other than Hellboy itself maaaaybe Hellboy and the BPRD but that's probably a couple of years down the line.
    Sin City?
    Sin City should get a new treatmentof LE's! The big damn and the LE boxes are OOP for way to long.

Sin City?
    I know you hate it, but the Criminal Macabre stuff should get a release, as mentioned Sin City, Umbrella Academy, Concrete, Rex Mundi, probably a few more, the Terminal City LE they released was a Vertigo book, so not sure how they managed to swing that, so in theory there is quite a bit of non DH published stuff they could release

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Sin City should get a new treatmentof LE's! The big damn and the LE boxes are OOP for way to long.
    That’s a definite, never got the original LE’s but had the floppies (all sold when I stopped buying monthlies) the small omni’s DH did for a while and the whole damn thing, which was just stupid big so I got rid of, can’t believe they haven’t re-released these, i look upon them as DH’s Watchmen, something they will keep reprinting

That’s a definite, never got the original LE’s but had the floppies (all sold when I stopped buying monthlies) the small omni’s DH did for a while and the whole damn thing, which was just stupid big so I got rid of, can’t believe they haven’t re-released these, i look upon them as DH’s Watchmen, something they will keep reprinting
    I've the small omnis with the drawing on the spine. But I would love to have them in LE size. I didn't buy the big damn because of the size of the thing.

I know you hate it, but the Criminal Macabre stuff should get a release, as mentioned Sin City, Umbrella Academy, Concrete, Rex Mundi, probably a few more, the Terminal City LE they released was a Vertigo book, so not sure how they managed to swing that, so in theory there is quite a bit of non DH published stuff they could release
    no yeah you are right, Criminal Macabre, keep forgetting it's a DH book. Also Concrete, I would buy that and umbrella Academy too in a heartbeat (Still looking for an affordable vol 1 on the Lim. Ed slp hc).

Fantastic Member

I found a copy of Big Damn Sin City in the bargain bin at my LCS for $60cdn a couple years back. I love it! The artwork looks great and the size doesn’t bother me. I mean i’m Not going to be taking it on the bus but I wouldn’t anyway. It makes a nice set on the shelf with my Colossal Conan...

Sin City?
    Grendel but it will probably never happen.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Is the Simone run any good? I've got the other 3 too, and will get the fourth.
    It's going to be a blind buy for me. I like lots of her other work and I like the character.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

no yeah you are right, Criminal Macabre, keep forgetting it's a DH book. Also Concrete, I would buy that and umbrella Academy too in a heartbeat (Still looking for an affordable vol 1 on the Lim. Ed slp hc).
    With the TV show coming soon there has got to be a pretty good chance the umbrella academy will make a return in some sort of fancy edition, did I hear somewhere that it may be continued over at DC? Or wishful thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    My LCS has a table of the Diamond blow out books from awhile back and he's just added the Conan/Red Sonja standard trim HC to the table at $10.
    Any thoughts on the quality of the read?
    I didn't see anyone answer you, but personally I thought it was a really good read.

I am not sure if the specific book you are talking about is just Conan/Red Sonja, Red Sonja/Conan, or both but either way I liked both halves so I can safely give a recommendation.

Any new LE’s on the horizon?

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Harrow County

The witcher