Page 109 of 122 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Any new LE’s on the horizon?
    Gigantic by Rick Remender & Eric Nguyen

I wonder if we will ever get the original A vs P as a LE?

As for the above 3 I know nothing at all about them, but the Harrow County gets quite a bit of praise on here so that’s a blind buy

I wonder if we will ever get the original A vs P as a LE?

As for the above 3 I know nothing at all about them, but the Harrow County gets quite a bit of praise on here so that’s a blind buy
    It's supposed to be next in line for the oversized hardcover treatment after the four Aliens, Predator, and Terminator hardcovers they put out recently.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    True, but he's asking about a Library Edition(LE) and that isn't likely to happen with just the Oversized edition forthcoming. Which I'm ok with myself. The other entries have been great. It's what their Digest Omnis should've been all along. If they had been I'd own one hell of a DH Omni library, they didn't and I don't. Sigh.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ^^^^
    True, but he's asking about a Library Edition(LE) and that isn't likely to happen with just the Oversized edition forthcoming. Which I'm ok with myself. The other entries have been great. It's what their Digest Omnis should've been all along. If they had been I'd own one hell of a DH Omni library, they didn't and I don't. Sigh.
    I actually class the oversized Alien/Pred/Terminator books that have been put out already as LE editions as they are bigger than your usual oversized HC (I think) LE’s are a DH thing I thought

There was an advert in the back of the Terminator original comic series hardcover saying Aliens Versus Predator was coming soon.

Library edition is a Dark Horse thing and although these Alien/Predator/Terminator books are not labelled as such, they are the same size as a library edition.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:33 PM.

I noticed discussion really died down here. Anyone notice the first Season 10 of Buffy Library got pushed back? I certainly hope we will get the Colossal Conans by Truman on time, since the whole losing the rights thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Player One View Post
    I noticed discussion really died down here. Anyone notice the first Season 10 of Buffy Library got pushed back? I certainly hope we will get the Colossal Conans by Truman on time, since the whole losing the rights thing.
    Decided to cancel my Buffy order as I’m trying to free up some shelf space and have decided to sell seasons 8 & 9 and angel and faith, looking forward to the Black Hammer and Harrow County LE’s even though they will both be blind buys

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    With the Hellboy omnibuses coming out, it's my understanding that the 2 short story volumes are set before Seed of Destruction. Should I read Short Stories 1-2, then Omnibus 1-4? Or does it not matter?

I was thinking of getting them custom bound, so I don't know where to put the short stories order wise.
    This suggests the first omnibus followed by the two short story collections: http://www.multiversitycomics.com/an...ng-order-2018/

I'm reading it all for the first time in this order, and the short stories would have seemed weird coming first in my opinion.

Honestly, reading all those short stories together was a bit of a slog, but maybe they are more entertaining if you're more familiar with the whole story? As it stood, it was just 5-10 pages of "weird ghost/monster/whatever shows up, Hellboy curses but defeats it because he apparently cannot be killed or even seriously injured anyway" repeated over and over and over... and over... and over yet again. It's been a relief getting (back) to the longer form stories.

Sorry to have digressed from your question If you've never read the stuff before, it may be worth doing so before you do a bind, in case you decide to keep them separate anyway.

Decided to cancel my Buffy order as I’m trying to free up some shelf space and have decided to sell seasons 8 & 9 and angel and faith, looking forward to the Black Hammer and Harrow County LE’s even though they will both be blind buys
    Where are you selling them? I’d buy a few of them.

I love Buffy too much to sell my season 8 LEs. I decided to search for season 9 LEs and the other S8 volumes I'm missing a couple weeks ago, since I forgot to buy them when they were in stock. Wish S11 would get released aggressively fast, they can even add S12 in the last volume.
    Speaking of LEs I was going to dive into the Goon but have no knowledge of the writing.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Any new LE’s on the horizon?
    https://www.amazon.com/Black-Hammer-...ition+volume+1

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    Where are you selling them? I’d buy a few of them.
    It would be on eBay (when a sell for £1 offer is on) but shipping to Canada would be very costly