Page 110 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Chicken View Post
    Yes, this seems interesting as does Harrow County, there is another LE coming out, Gigantic by Rick Remender, which I also know jack **** about

Quote Originally Posted by Player One View Post
    I love Buffy too much to sell my season 8 LEs. I decided to search for season 9 LEs and the other S8 volumes I'm missing a couple weeks ago, since I forgot to buy them when they were in stock. Wish S11 would get released aggressively fast, they can even add S12 in the last volume.
    Speaking of LEs I was going to dive into the Goon but have no knowledge of the writing.
    I absolutely fuckin love the Goon, but a few have said, the last LE (which although I love, I haven’t gotten around to reading yet) is a bit of a let down

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I absolutely fuckin love the Goon, but a few have said, the last LE (which although I love, I haven’t gotten around to reading yet) is a bit of a let down
    I've only read the first 2 LE's and the art, story, and books are fantastic. I recall flipping through the rest, as I continued to order them, and it seemed to derail from the over arching plot and go to a bit more random/juvenile comedy; however at the end it seemed to pull back to what made the early volumes great. Again just based on flipping through Vol 3-5. The art through out is just incredible for sure IMO.
    Going to grab the Harrow County as a blind buy as well. I am hooked on the Sixth Gun and have been super intrigued by this series. Black Hammer is highly likely, but not 100%.
    Last edited by Brewman; 07-07-2018 at 12:38 AM.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    I've only read the first 2 LE's and the art, story, and books are fantastic. I recall flipping through the rest, as I continued to order them, and it seemed to derail from the over arching plot and go to a bit more random/juvenile comedy; however at the end it seemed to pull back to what made the early volumes great. Again just based on flipping through Vol 3-5. The art through out is just incredible for sure IMO.
    Going to grab the Harrow County as a blind buy as well. I am hooked on the Sixth Gun and have been super intrigued by this series. Black Hammer is highly likely, but not 100%.
    Just finished reading the 4 Sixth Gun books and agree, brilliant stuff, western and supernatural shouldn’t work but it always does, although the books have been out for a while, I’m glad I’ve only just read them as it means I don’t have to wait years to finish the series off as the final book is due out soonish.

Just finished reading the 4 Sixth Gun books and agree, brilliant stuff, western and supernatural shouldn’t work but it always does, although the books have been out for a while, I’m glad I’ve only just read them as it means I don’t have to wait years to finish the series off as the final book is due out soonish.
    #5 is coming soon, #6 will finish it. I don't know when that one is coming?

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    #5 is coming soon, #6 will finish it. I don't know when that one is coming?
    D’oh, thought 5 would finish it, I’ll have forgotten everything by the time the sixth one comes out.

D’oh, thought 5 would finish it, I’ll have forgotten everything by the time the sixth one comes out.
    Probably! Good reason to read them again.

Yes, this seems interesting as does Harrow County, there is another LE coming out, Gigantic by Rick Remender, which I also know jack **** about
    I know nothing about Gigantic but I'll pick it up.

I really enjoyed the first two Goon LE's but stopped after vol. 3. It degenerated into bathroom humor (and not even good bathroom humor. Haha.) I also heard that it turned around but by then I had sold my volumes.

Sixth Gun is such a great book.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Probably! Good reason to read them again.
    Because of the turnaround for these bad boys, I always have to read the previous one before jumping into the next one. I think I'm going to hold off reading 5 until 6 is out and then re-read all of them again.

It would be on eBay (when a sell for £1 offer is on) but shipping to Canada would be very costly
    Yeah probably...too bad.

Do any of you guys have Sixth Gun Gunslinger Editions?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fedor02 View Post
    Do any of you guys have Sixth Gun Gunslinger Editions?
    Yes I do. 10 char
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

I got them all this year so I think the gunslinger editions has all sold by then, I normally try and go for whatever is the best version, what’s the difference between the GS edition and the regular HC?

The second Harrow County Library Edition https://www.amazon.de/dp/1506710654/...in%3A208622031

Incredible Member

I got them all this year so I think the gunslinger editions has all sold by then, I normally try and go for whatever is the best version, what’s the difference between the GS edition and the regular HC?
    Signed and numbered and different dust jacket. Volume 1 came in a tray case with 6 art prints the rest have been a slipcase and they have a ribbon book mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Signed and numbered and different dust jacket. Volume 1 came in a tray case with 6 art prints the rest have been a slipcase and they have a ribbon book mark.
    Bugger, there was a time I’d of sold off my editions to get those, but I really can’t be bothered, I must be getting old