Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Does anyone have any idea of the quality of the upcoming Robocop vs The Terminator hardcover?

It's a shame it regular size. What is the standard of regular hardcovers that DH put out ? Sewn? Glued? Thick paper?

Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    A favorite of mine is the Best of Milligan & McCarthy hardcover. A 250 pages OHC with for only $25.
    I've been eyeing that one for a while. What's actually collected in it? Can you also post some pics?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    I've been eyeing that one for a while. What's actually collected in it? Can you also post some pics?
    It collects Freakwave, Paradax!, Rogan Gosh and Skin.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea of the quality of the upcoming Robocop vs The Terminator hardcover?

It's a shame it regular size. What is the standard of regular hardcovers that DH put out ? Sewn? Glued? Thick paper?

Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Dark horse has pretty great hardcovers. The only regular sized hardcover I can rhink of know is Blacksad and it has sewn binding, nice, relatively thick glossy paper and good quality overall
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Dark horse has pretty great hardcovers. The only regular sized hardcover I can rhink of know is Blacksad and it has sewn binding, nice, relatively thick glossy paper and good quality overall
    Thanks dude. I can't wait to get it. I have never read the story and I like both the characters and the original films.

I can't get over how great the quality is of DH's library editions for the price you pay, so really looking forward to opening this book.

Blacksad is oversized. I've got quite a few Dark Horse hardcovers and I can;t think of a single one that has glued binding. They're all sewn and with excellent paper quality.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Blacksad is oversized. I've got quite a few Dark Horse hardcovers and I can;t think of a single one that has glued binding. They're all sewn and with excellent paper quality.
    Great. Shame robocop vs terminator is not oversized.

The hardcover put out for their first Halo mini (initiation I think?) is regular sized. It looked pretty nice, just small.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Spectacular Member

I love the content on their omnibus collections of Nexus and Grendel but I hate smaller page format. BLEH. I'd love to have those as a hardcover at normal size.

Great. Shame robocop vs terminator is not oversized.
    They are doing a Gallery Edition of the book though, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Deviates View Post
    They are doing a Gallery Edition of the book though, aren't they?
    yeah, but that's far to big for me, lol can't win.

it looks amazing though!

Mighty Member

Does anyone have any info on the Big Damn Sin City HC being released in july? I was on amazon and the dimensions listed were like 8x6x1 which would be really disappointing for such a collection. I own the fear agent HC's and i was hoping for something along those lines. At 1300+ pages i would hope it would be presented as at least oversized, right?

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Does anyone have any info on the Big Damn Sin City HC being released in july? I was on amazon and the dimensions listed were like 8x6x1 which would be really disappointing for such a collection. I own the fear agent HC's and i was hoping for something along those lines. At 1300+ pages i would hope it would be presented as at least oversized, right?
    Info on amazon is wrong. It'll be the size of Fear Agent.

What would people say to a library edition that collects Aliens book 1,2 and earth war

With the original colours and character names?

What would people say to a library edition that collects Aliens book 1,2 and earth war

With the original colours and character names?
    I say yes to all library editions, as long as they remain the same quality. I would love a End league Library edition though