Page 20 of 122 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Does anyone here own any of the Baltimore hardcover editions?

If so i was wondering what size they are and hows the build quality? Are they similar to the BPRD books?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_ View Post
    Does anyone here own any of the Baltimore hardcover editions?

If so i was wondering what size they are and hows the build quality? Are they similar to the BPRD books?
    They are the standard HC size, they are quite similar quality to the BPRD books, but much thinner.
    Last edited by frogger; 07-28-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by frogger View Post
    They are the standard HC size, they are quite similar quality to the BPRD books, but much thinner.
    Thanks frogger. I may put off buying them a little longer in the hope of a Libary Edition at some point!

Mighty Member

What's the chances B. Wood's DH stuff gets released in OHC/LE? Really enjoy both his star wars and the massive.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    What's the chances B. Wood's DH stuff gets released in OHC/LE? Really enjoy both his star wars and the massive.
    Star Wars? probably none as there's nothing solicited and January is when Marvel gets everything Star Wars. Which means I don't think Dark Horse is allowed to print anything else. The Massive on the other hand sounds like a good series with a nice premise, so I do hope that one gets Library Editioned

Fantastic Member

Is it possible to read all or most of Matt Wagner's Grendel in hardcover? If I did this, what would I be missing out on?

BANNED

Personally i'm just waiting for the Strain to get a Library edition.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    Personally i'm just waiting for the Strain to get a Library edition.

It may take awhile, considering this...

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Thanks for the Hellboy/BPRD help last week, all! I've got it all straightened out and am enjoying my first Hellboy LE right now.

I'll say, that cloth-y cover is just as bad a dust magnet as everyone advertises.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Thanks for the Hellboy/BPRD help last week, all! I've got it all straightened out and am enjoying my first Hellboy LE right now.

I'll say, that cloth-y cover is just as bad a dust magnet as everyone advertises.
    Yeah, one of mine has mystery white powder on it that I don't know where it came from, when it got on there, or how to get it off.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Yeah, one of mine has mystery white powder on it that I don't know where it came from, when it got on there, or how to get it off.
    Lint roller perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    This has kept me from getting the Library Edition. I'm still holding out hope they'll release omnibuses like BPRD, but I'll probably end up just getting the regular TPB.

Quote Originally Posted by mars View Post
    This has kept me from getting the Library Edition. I'm still holding out hope they'll release omnibuses like BPRD, but I'll probably end up just getting the regular TPB.
    If you can find a HB LE somewhere unshrinkwrapped, try it out! It is absolutely a quality book and I would say the only negative is that the cover is a bit of a dustmagnet, but it still looks cool.
    But if you buy the tpb-s, try to avoid the first prints, I've heard numerous reports abut them falling apart (my Fear agent tpb-s started to fall apart too, quickly sold them and bought the LE-s. I have no regrets).