Page 26 of 122 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Today's mail was hellacious
    image(1).jpg
    image(2).jpg
    image.jpg
    This was a set from the Comic Bug Hellboy Day festivities. The AE is signed by Mignola on the title page, and I think only 150 of the shotglasses were made. Shame I already had the DH Presents issues already.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Yeah I had to email them today about a two week old order that was being held up by the Maxx HC ( it's OOP now btw). Said it got lost in the mix due to the move and whatnot. We had ordered my wife some books the next day and we've already gotten her books and mine are supposed to ship tomorrow. So if you have an order that's been more than a week and it's being held up by one or two books shoot them an email and see what's up.
    They shipped mine out the following day like they promised. The bulk of my package should be here by 9/3.

It's funny; I'm most excited by the DC portion of my order. Absolute Top Ten will be my first ever Absolute and Sleeper will be my first ever Omnibus. Pretty exciting and it'll give me a hands on comparison for future purchases. Though, it is a bit irritating seeing Hellboy LE 4 just sitting there un-shipped....

image(1).jpg
    image(2).jpg
    image.jpg
    I don't get it.

image(1).jpg
    image(2).jpg
    image.jpg
    This was a set from the Comic Bug Hellboy Day festivities. The AE is signed by Mignola on the title page, and I think only 150 of the shotglasses were made. Shame I already had the DH Presents issues already.
    I got my Sideshow Hellboy Premium Format figure today too.

Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    I got my Sideshow Hellboy Premium Format figure today too.
    Now that I wanna see pics of. Is that the 2 foot tall one?
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Now that I wanna see pics of. Is that the 2 foot tall one?
    That's the one. Just got the one pic (which isn't very good). If you're thinking of getting this, don't hold back. It's really impressive.

That's the one. Just got the one pic (which isn't very good). If you're thinking of getting this, don't hold back. It's really impressive.
    Where did you get it?

Edit: *Never mind I found it lol*
    Last edited by stilgar20; 08-30-2014 at 12:20 PM.

Incredible Member

So what other Dark Horse series are you guys all hoping get Library Editions Or at least big collections? (Like fear agent, not licensed things like Mass Effect, Buffy or Dragon Age.) I've heard good things about The Massive and I've wanted to check that out for a while. Same with Captain Midnight!

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    So what other Dark Horse series are you guys all hoping get Library Editions Or at least big collections? (Like fear agent, not licensed things like Mass Effect, Buffy or Dragon Age.) I've heard good things about The Massive and I've wanted to check that out for a while. Same with Captain Midnight!
    Hoping for a End league LE and the Goon LE's. I'd also like some Dark Horse Presents LE's, kind of like best of volumes where the best stories from Dark Horse presents are collected in one (or more) nice Library Edition
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

As cool as it is it's just way to big and expensive for my tastes. I'd also have nowhere to put it and would hate to have to move it since I know I'm not staying in my current location.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by thetemp View Post
    so what other dark horse series are you guys all hoping get library editions or at least big collections? (like fear agent, not licensed things like mass effect, buffy or dragon age.) i've heard good things about the massive and i've wanted to check that out for a while. Same with captain midnight!
    the goon!!!

Hoping for The Massive and Wood's Conan run.

Fantastic Member

Grendel LE's would be awesome. Not a fan of how those paperback omnibus look. Also dont like the order they collect things in.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    the goon!!!
    Are the Fancypants not the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Hoping for a End league LE and the Goon LE's. I'd also like some Dark Horse Presents LE's, kind of like best of volumes where the best stories from Dark Horse presents are collected in one (or more) nice Library Edition
    I'd love to see the first few series of Aliens get a Library Edition. Reinstate the original script (Ripley, Newt and Hicks). The second series in particular would look fantastic in the larger format.

Quote Originally Posted by mars View Post
    Are the Fancypants not the same thing?
    I think the Fancy pants editions are standard sized and out of print (IIRC it was a limited run, every copy signed by Powell and it only gone up to vol 3 which is the first 6 trades maybe).