Page 67 of 122 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1818

Here are pictures of my Dark Horse (small) haul of June: http://myabsolutecollection.blogspot...9-library.html
    http://myabsolutecollection.blogspot...c-edition.html. This last one (BPRD) seems to have some success on this board regarding the latest order thread.

Spectacular Member

Anybody know Dark Horse's plans regarding the Marvel Conan series? Are those softcovers the best we can hope for? I can't believe there isn't a market for an "archive" type of reprint.
    trying to be nicer

BANNED

Well They have been reprinting the Savage Sword of Conan for years, but yes one would hope they'd release an Omnibus format of them or something.

Fantastic Member

And here are the HCs from the October solicitations:

The EC Archives: Weird Science Volume 1 HC
    Bill Gaines (W), Al Feldstein (W/A/Cover), Harry Harrison (W/A), Gardner Fox (W), Harvey Kurtzman (A), Wally Wood (A), Jack Kamen (A), Graham Ingels (A), Marie Severin (C), and Carlos Badilla (C)
    On sale Dec 16
    FC, 216 pages
    $49.99
    HC, 8 3/16” x 11”
    Find out what made EC among the most influential comic book lines ever in this complete and newly recolored collection! Collects Weird Science issues #12–#15 and #5–#6, in glorious full color!
    • Features celebrated comic artists Al Feldstein, Harvey Kurtzman, Wally Wood, Jack Kamen, and Graham Ingels!

The Hero Book 2 HC
    David Rubín (W/A/Cover)
    On sale Dec 16
    FC, 288 pages
    $24.99
    HC, 6'' x 9''
    The Hero Book 2 continues David Rubín’s epic tale of Heracles in a postmodern look at the Twelve Labors and the champion’s fateful doom. The story delves deep into his life, revealing those who would wish him harm on his meteoric rise to stardom, his tumultuous love affairs, and his incredibly heroic feats. Rubín’s eclectic style will change the way you look at one of the most important Greek myths.
    • A stunningly original take on the life of Heracles!
    • From newcomer David Rubín (The Rise of Aurora West).
    “Through gloriously rambunctious colors, Rubín pays tribute to the masters of the Silver Age of comics, from Jack Kirby to Gil Kane, and all the sense of fun, imagination, and action those artists were revered for.”—Publishers Weekly
    “Welcome David Rubín to the table. He is a big talent and the real deal. The Hero is a strong statement of intent.”—Paul Pope (creator of Battling Boy)
    “This book is awesome.”—Gabriel Bá (Daytripper, The Umbrella Academy)

Jack the Ripper HC
    François Debois (W) and Jean-Charles Poupard (A)
    On sale Dec 9
    FC, 104 pages
    $17.99
    HC, 7” x 10”
    Spring 1889. Months have passed since Whitechapel was covered in blood, and while the mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper goes cold, Inspector Frederick Abberline is still a man obsessed. But when a series of killings identical to the Ripper’s occur in Paris, Abberline must risk everything to close history’s most famous murder case once and for all!
    • A wonderful companion to Dark Horse’s Sherlock Holmes collection!

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jay View Post
    Anybody know Dark Horse's plans regarding the Marvel Conan series? Are those softcovers the best we can hope for? I can't believe there isn't a market for an "archive" type of reprint.
    There are two Barry Windsor-Smith HC archives, but the rest is softcover.

Any chance will we get a Library Edition for Umbrella Academy? I know that Daniel Way is going to write a third chapter for the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Any chance will we get a Library Edition for Umbrella Academy? I know that Daniel Way is going to write a third chapter for the series.
    Be nice if we did, I really enjoyed the two trades I have read

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Really? You mean Gerard Way? Would be nice, since the 2 limited slipcase editions are going for silly prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Really? You mean Gerard Way? Would be nice, since the 2 limited slipcase editions are going for silly prices.
    What the hell is wrong with me? Why have I written Daniel Way lol? Yes, Gerard Way of course. I've read that Gabriel Bŕ is going to start drawing next month.

Incredible Member

The Goon Library Edition Volume 2 has been added to Amazon!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/1616558...6110_AA75_QL70

Spectacular Member

How big are Dark Horse Omnibusses? I want the Fire & Stone Alien Omnibus, but I would like to know how the format is, is it like a Marvel or DC Omnibus?

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEPROFF View Post
    How big are Dark Horse Omnibusses? I want the Fire & Stone Alien Omnibus, but I would like to know how the format is, is it like a Marvel or DC Omnibus?
    No, not all. Those are 9 inch tall paperbacks instead of 11 inch hardcovers. If you're looking for something like Marvel/Dc omni's (or in this case, superior to Marvel/Dc omni's) check out the various library editions.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    The Goon Library Edition Volume 2 has been added to Amazon!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/1616558...6110_AA75_QL70
    Also to .com:

http://www.amazon.com/Goon-Library-2...n%3A7421485011

Plus this:

http://www.amazon.com/Facts-Case-Dep...n%3A7421485011

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEPROFF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    No, not all. Those are 9 inch tall paperbacks instead of 11 inch hardcovers. If you're looking for something like Marvel/Dc omni's (or in this case, superior to Marvel/Dc omni's) check out the various library editions.
    Surely Gameproff means 'Prometheus: The Complete Fire and Stone', which isn't labeled as an Omnibus and is actually a hardcover book.