Page 7 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by g7x2000 View Post
    also pop in the Hellboy 20 Years book
    Hellboy 20 years is an Artist Edition, Dark horse also released some other AE's like the upcoming Art of Dragon Age HC
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by Mobe1969 View Post
    Life and Times of Martha Washington
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Tales
    I've added Buffy the vampire slayer tales. I think that the Life abd Times of Martha Washington is more like a absolute, since it has slipcase and it's just that little bit taller
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    I've added Buffy the vampire slayer tales. I think that the Life abd Times of Martha Washington is more like a absolute, since it has slipcase and it's just that little bit taller
    Hmm. It is a desirable book whatever you classify it as! I think of it more like a Library ed in a slipcase. The unslipped size is LE

Hmm. It is a desirable book whatever you classify it as! I think of it more like a Library ed in a slipcase. The unslipped size is LE
    Indeed, I'd love to have it. I do think it's not a LE though. LE's almost always collect the content of multiple trades (2-4) where as this book (like the absolutes) is a slipcased hardcover version of the tpb (like the Watchmen absolute for example)

Indeed, I'd love to have it. I do think it's not a LE though. LE's almost always collect the content of multiple trades (2-4) where as this book (like the absolutes) is a slipcased hardcover version of the tpb (like the Watchmen absolute for example)

That is an odd distinction. Martha Washington was individual trades before the HC. The 1 vol tpb came after the HC, like a bargain priced version of it.

I've got it, next to my other LEs.

That is an odd distinction. Martha Washington was individual trades before the HC. The 1 vol tpb came after the HC, like a bargain priced version of it.

I've got it, next to my other LEs.
    Hmm... I think I found our answer. It's solicitation says it's just a limited edition hardcover, like the Killjoys hardcover. (Btw, I had a look at that Killjoys hardcover and your right, it's a library edition in a slipcase)

Can somebody tell me if the big damn sin city is bigger or smaller than a normal dc/marvel omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by prof436 View Post
    Can somebody tell me if the big damn sin city is bigger or smaller than a normal dc/marvel omnibus?
    The size has not been specified yet but if it's like Colossal Conan (the weight difference make it seem like it's not) it will be library edition size so bigger than a Marvel/Dc omnibus. It could easily be normal omnibus says though

Quote Originally Posted by prof436 View Post
    It's been solicited as Library edition size, so as big as the Colossal Conan. Will definitely be bigger than a DC or Marvel Omnibus.

Incredible Member

Can someone post pictures of the True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys Limited Edition? I've seen that some people have received their copies..
    Last edited by TheTemp; 05-29-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Hellboy 20 years is an Artist Edition, Dark horse also released some other AE's like the upcoming Art of Dragon Age HC
    but its not actually called an artist edition, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by g7x2000 View Post
    but its not actually called an artist edition, is it?
    *insert dramatic music here*

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Can someone post pictures of the True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys Limited Edition? I've seen that some people have received their copies..
    Check the first page of the general HC thread. It links to many books people posted pics of in that thread, including TLotFK.

With all of Dark Horses unopposed OHC supreme awesomeness, I can't believe they didn't try to cash in on Star Wars before they lost the rights. They'd have cleaned up. Instead they do all the classic restoration and print them in sxxtty undersized paperbacks.

With all of Dark Horses unopposed OHC supreme awesomeness, I can't believe they didn't try to cash in on Star Wars before they lost the rights. They'd have cleaned up. Instead they do all the classic restoration and print them in sxxtty undersized paperbacks.
    I hear you. I would have loved at least one omnibus or big Library Edition