Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Is the first volume of Usagi Yojimbo saga OOP? That would be brilliant, I was waiting for the Fantagraphic slipcase to come out and by the time it did the DH volume went oop...
    Perfect timing * insert irony *
    You don't know how good you have it! When I first determined to collect Usagi there were 23 volumes and 5 or 6 were out of print. I had to piece together the series in an only vaguely chronological way!

just ordered the Fire and Stone, knew nothing about it, is it an ongoing DH series or just a movie tie-in? (the fact it is library sized sold it)

if only they'd do the original Alien/Pred/Terminator even Robocop stuff in library sized books i would be most pleased, i did have all the stuff in those mini omni's DH put out but i hate the format so i sold them
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 11-03-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    if only they'd do the original Alien/Pred/Terminator even Robocop stuff in library sized books i would be most pleased, i did have all the stuff in those mini omni's DH put out but i hate the format so i sold them
    It's for that reason I never bought them. Those digest size ominis are not something I was going to support.

Dark Horse missed out on so many sales to me due to that poor choice in their Digest Omnis. I'd have gotten so many Alien, Predator, Terminator, Indy, Ghost, X and others it's not funny.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    just ordered the Fire and Stone, knew nothing about it, is it an ongoing DH series or just a movie tie-in? (the fact it is library sized sold it)
    Let us know what u think. I'm in a similar situation of finding that book tempting but having no experience with the material (other than the movies). Also there's a ton of stuff I'm getting thru the end of the year already, so...yeah.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Awesome! I've been waiting for some collections like this to start checking out this series!

Aw yeaaaah indeed! Can't wait for this!!

Nice. Collected The Massive monthly and enjoyed it immensely.

Mighty Member

Great series. I wonder if the prequel mini that was announced will be collected along with it. Probably not, but one can hope!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Aw yeaaaah indeed! Can't wait for this!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
    Nice. Collected The Massive monthly and enjoyed it immensely.
    Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Great series. I wonder if the prequel mini that was announced will be collected along with it. Probably not, but one can hope!
    tell me more

as a side note, these library editions are quickly becoming my favourite format (although going against the grain with everyone I'm not a fan of the HB LE's, i hate the 'furry' finish)
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 11-09-2015 at 11:42 PM.

They should go out of their way to make it even more MASSIVE than the other library editions just for the hell of it.

So happy to be getting the Original Aliens series re released in a oversized hardcover ( same size as the compete fire and stone ) in its original black and white art.

Fantastic Member

The February solicitations are up. Here are the HCs:

Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series HC
    Mark Verheiden (W) and Mark A. Nelson (A/Cover)
    On sale Apr 26
    b&w, 184 pages
    $39.99
    HC, 8" x12"
    For the thirtieth anniversary of Aliens, Dark Horse is releasing an oversized hardcover edition of the unabridged and unadulterated series!
    In 1988, Dark Horse's Aliens, with stunning art by Mark A. Nelson and a script by Mark Verheiden, took the comics market by storm...until the release of Alien3 forced the story to change.
    • First major comics work by Mark Verheiden, who went on to write The Mask, Timecop, Battlestar Galactica, Daredevil, and many other films and television shows.

Crime Does Not Pay Archives Volume 11 HC
    Various (W/A)
    On sale Apr 13
    FC, 280 pages
    $49.99
    HC, 7" x 10"
    Every uncensored page from Crime Does Not Pay issues #62 to #65—collected in a deluxe hardcover! Packed with timeless true-crime tales by artists George Tuska, Fred Guardineer, Dan Barry, Charles Biro, and more! Featuring an insightful new foreword by Charles Brownstein, executive director of the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund!
    • Featuring pre-Code work by Tuska, Biro, Guardineer, and others!

Eerie Archives Volume 21 HC
    Various (W/A)
    On sale Apr 6
    FC, 256 pages
    $49.99
    HC, 8 3/8" x 10 7/8"
    The apocalypse arrives! Robots attack, alien invaders descend, and other threats strive to eradicate mankind! Fan-favorite characters the Rook, Darklon, and Hunter return, and Eerie issues #100 to #103 are collected! Brought to you by comic book titans Paul Gulacy, Jim Starlin, Larry Hama, Bill DuBay, Budd Lewis, Leo Duranona, Alfredo Alcala, Jose Ortiz, and more!

The Facts in the Case of the Departure of Miss Finch HC (Second Edition)
    Neil Gaiman (W) and Michael Zulli (A/Cover)
    On sale Apr 20
    FC, 56 pages
    $13.99
    HC, 7" x 10"
    Come and hear of the terrible tale of Miss Finch, befallen by mystery and abduction deep under the streets of London! Join a group of friends, with the stern Miss Finch in tow, as they enter this strange world of vampires, ringmasters, illusions, and the Cabinet of Wishes Fulfill'd!
    • Gorgeously redesigned new edition of Neil Gaiman's classic!

Scotland Yard HC
    Dobbs (W) and Stéphane Perger (A/Cover)
    On sale Apr 6
    FC, 104 pages
    $17.99
    HC, 7" x 10"
    When he botches a prisoner transfer, allowing the escape of two psychopathic criminals, Inspector Gregson is given the opportunity to redeem himself by leading the manhunt to recapture the felons. To do so, he may need to forge alliances on the other side of the law!
    • Printing both volumes of the Soleil edition in English for the first time!

The Usagi Yojimbo Saga Volume 6 Ltd. Ed. HC
    Stan Sakai (W/A/Cover), Frank Miller (A), Jeff Smith (A), Matt Wagner (A), Sergio Aragonés (A), Guy Davis (A), Rick Geary (A), Andi Watson (A), and Scott Shaw (A)
    On sale Apr 27
    b&w, 600 pages
    $79.99
    Ltd. Ed. HC, 7" x 10"
    In this volume, a new love tempts Usagi to abandon his wandering lifestyle, the origin of the demon Jei is revealed at last, and Frank Miller, Jeff Smith, Sergio Aragonés, and more contribute to the landmark issue #100! Collects Usagi Yojimbo Volume Three #94–#116.
    • 600 pages of Stan Sakai's enduring samurai masterpiece!
    • Also available in a signed and numbered hardcover edition, limited to 1,500 copies!