Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    That they can't do that scene from Ultimate Spider-Man is not a point in the MCU's favor.
    Only if you don't care for the relationship .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Why's Charlotte made into Stunner? Why not use Angelina herself? Lol.

Only reason I can see for using Charlotte is for a possible connection with Cassandra (Or Julia if they decide to change who Charlotte is related to), otherwise there's little reason to make such a change, because nobody cares about Charlotte.
    This the same Sony that almost cast Anne Hathaway as Felicia Hardy as Vulturess AKA the Vulture's daughter in Spider-Man 4.

And then revealed that Liz Allan was actually Vulture's daughter in Homecoming (what's with Sony making Adrian the father to female characters not even remotely connected to him lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    No new casting news. But filming for this starts this Monday July 11 in Boston.
    So I’m assuming that all roles have been cast.
    Since no older actresses have been announced, I wonder if Dakota is playing a de-aged adaptation of Cassandra Web. Similar to how Sony got Marisa Tomei to play a younger Aunt May.
    Yeah, it's either a de-aged Cassandra, or Julia.

MCU Black Cat sounds like a terrible idea. Black Cat, as a character, needs two things that the MCU has struggled with depicting. Romance and sexuality.
    Now I want to see this just to know how bad MCU would fail at it lol.

Lol. Who the hell would Mike Epps be playing?
    Rocket Racer? .

That they can't do that scene from Ultimate Spider-Man is not a point in the MCU's favor. :P
    That scene proves Ultimate Spidey is the unluckiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    This the same Sony that almost cast Anne Hathaway as Felicia Hardy as Vulturess AKA the Vulture's daughter in Spider-Man 4.
    I wasn't aware of that.

And then revealed that Liz Allan was actually Vulture's daughter in Homecoming (what's with Sony making Adrian the father to female characters not even remotely connected to him lol)
    Don't forget Vulture was Goblin King in that shitty looking cartoon lol.

As for Spidey Home 1, I just chalked it up to Marvel's weird habit of getting Liz connected with random villains, in 616 itself she's Molten Man's half sister, married Harry, making her connected with two GGs, the company she owns would eventually become Alchemax, her son became Carnage Jr.,and now there's whatever nonsense going on with Venom.

In other continuities, she was Firestar in Ultimate, and Blob's daughter, and that shitty looking cartoon made her into Screwlball.

Honestly, it's more surprising it took so long for her to become connected with Vulture .

Still waiting for the day a continuity will make her into the Lizard .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Don't forget Vulture was Goblin King in that shitty looking cartoon lol.
    Kind of off-topic but I could write an entire essay about why that didn't work. I really did not like that story twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of off-topic but I could write an entire essay about why that didn't work. I really did not like that story twist.
    This is like the third time you say you could write an essay about that, stop teasing me and get to writing .

It's official that Kevin Feige is a producer.

They also brought a new writer, Kerem Sanga, who is best known for his film First Girl I Loved. One of the filming locations is Mexico, which almost guarantees that Anya might be part of this movie :sigh:

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post

They also brought a new writer, Kerem Sanga, who is best known for his film First Girl I Loved. One of the filming locations is Mexico, which almost guarantees that Anya might be part of this movie :sigh:
    Nah man, they're having El Muerto make a cameo .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post

I thought the news about Feige was over a month ago?

A magazine had seemingly reported it, but that same magazine had made mistakes before, so it wasn't 100% confirmed.

Now this article seem to confirm that indeed Feige is on the production team.

Extraordinary Member

They only announce who's being cast but there's no pictures or trailers yet... Isn't it coming out next year?

Man, at this rate, we'll only get a trailer once Frontier finishes that essay about how Vulture being Goblin King was a bad idea, and I don't expect that essay to come out so soon .

They only announce who's being cast but there's no pictures or trailers yet... Isn't it coming out next year?

Man, at this rate, we'll only get a trailer once Frontier finishes that essay about how Vulture being Goblin King was a bad idea, and I don't expect that essay to come out so soon .
    Dang it Luk, you've awakened my inner writer .

Not exactly casting news but the film has been moved back to October 6th of 2023. Even if everything was going smoothly I expected some kind of move because the original date was only 2 weeks after ATSV. Assuming that's still on track, it gives the animated film some breathing room. Also any truth of Isabela Moner playing Anya?

This article seems to think Isabela Merced is playing Arana - is someone mixing up surnames?
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ma...-anya-corazon/

Adam Scott. How did you manage to confuse an actor's name with that of the second Black Mighty Morphin Power Ranger?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Also any truth of Isabela Moner playing Anya?
    Nothing confirmed so far, but that's the main speculation.

In particular they just recently confirmed that one of the filming locations will be Mexico, which does heavily lead to her character being Anya.