Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dang it Luk, you've awakened my inner writer .
    Ya better get to writing then, I won't you live it down if the trailer comes out before that essay .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    This article seems to think Isabela Merced is playing Arana - is someone mixing up surnames?
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ma...-anya-corazon/

Adam Scott. How did you manage to confuse an actor's name with that of the second Black Mighty Morphin Power Ranger?
    Lol. I got brain fart with his show Parks and Rec

BANNED

‘Madame Web’ Adds ‘The Flight Attendant’s Zosia Mamet

https://deadline.com/2022/08/madame-...et-1235084470/

It's wild to live in a timeline where Batgirl and probably the entirety of HBO Max are getting canned while Madame Web is moving ahead like a freight train.

It's wild that we live in a world where Morbius bombed, was re-released and bombed again, but a Batgirl movie gets canned.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    It's wild that we live in a world where Morbius bombed, was re-released and bombed again, but a Batgirl movie gets canned.
    If you had told me during the Sony leaks era that Fox and WB would get bought out before Sony, I'd have pointed at you and laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    If you had told me during the Sony leaks era that Fox and WB would get bought out before Sony, I'd have pointed at you and laughed.
    It is apparently very difficult for foreign companies to buy a Japanese company like Sony.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    ‘Madame Web’ Adds ‘The Flight Attendant’s Zosia Mamet

https://deadline.com/2022/08/madame-...et-1235084470/
    Man, at this point I'm thinking the movie won't even have a trailer, just a video announcing someone else got in this.

And if I'm right, it means Frontier had nothing to fear and never needed to writer that essay .

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    It's wild to live in a timeline where Batgirl and probably the entirety of HBO Max are getting canned while Madame Web is moving ahead like a freight train.
    We're living in a timeline that even El Muerto is considered to get a movie, Sony's Spidey movie universe is one big shitpost.

Morbius got re-released? Where? In some streaming platform?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    It is apparently very difficult for foreign companies to buy a Japanese company like Sony.
    Yeah, on gaming side Microsoft is buying stuff, and it's pretty unlikely they'll manage to buy Sony too.

Astonishing Member

I can’t emphasize enough how little I care about this film. Venom? People will buy tickets like hotcakes. Morbius? Well… maybe some diehard Spidey fans (before they see how bad it is). But Madame Web?? Who do they expect the audience will be for this? This movie is going to bomb so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I can’t emphasize enough how little I care about this film. Venom? People will buy tickets like hotcakes. Morbius? Well… maybe some diehard Spidey fans (before they see how bad it is). But Madame Web?? Who do they expect the audience will be for this? This movie is going to bomb so hard.
    Especially since it seems like this movie is kicking their "Cinematic Universe" (emphasis on the quotations) in gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

Morbius got re-released? Where? In some streaming platform?
    No, on theaters.

Sony misinterpreted the memes as people wanting more Morbius, so after it's theaterical run was done they released it again in 1000 theaters. They even Jared Leto to do some promotion for the re-release by having him read the script for the sequel, Morbius 2: It's Morbin Time.

What the fuck.

Sony misinterpreted the memes as people wanting more Morbius, so after it's theaterical run was done they released it again in 1000 theaters.
    Man I don't even know what to say.

They even Jared Leto to do some promotion for the re-release by having him read the script for the sequel, Morbius 2: It's Morbin Time.
    If I ever needed confirmation that higher ups are out of touch with everything I couldn't get a better example than this video with how hard this is trying to be a meme. Thank you, this made me laugh while cringing and Imma use this to torture a friend.

the madame web movie is filming actively? who is the villain?

Yes, it is currently filming.

And no, we don't know who the villain. Frankly, we don't even know who the protagonist is! We don't know if Madame Web is Julia Carpenter or Cassandra Webb.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    the madame web movie is filming actively? who is the villain?
    It feels like every other week there's an announcement that a new actor is gonna be in the movie, with yesterday another one being announced, so yeah, still being filmed.

Yes, it is currently filming.

And no, we don't know who the villain. Frankly, we don't even know who the protagonist is! We don't know if Madame Web is Julia Carpenter or Cassandra Webb.
    Imagine if it's not either one, like maybe it's a new character, or Charlotte lol.

But yeah, I think there's a higher chance that Madame Web is gonna be Julia 'cause Dakota Johnson is gonna be playing her, and 'cause Julia is the current Madame Web, and even then isn't a guarantee since the movie could be about an young Cassandra, which wouldn't be far fetched if the rumor about whatever Madame Web having magic is true.